- File Size: 168 KB
- Print Length: 152 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1453748962
- Publisher: CreateSpace (August 7, 2010)
- Publication Date: August 7, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003YRIK4O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,909,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #391 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- #4196 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #7617 in Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
Bust Your Slump Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paul McCord's new book "Bust Your Slump" takes General Patton's advice and applies it to getting your sales back on track fast. His ideas aren't new but this call to action makes huge sense for sales people that are not hitting their numbers.
In this quick and valuable read, McCord combines positive thinking, smart tactical activities and a pre-disposition for action into a short, easily readable set of 12 strategies that will improve your sales pipeline. You probably won't have time to implement all 12 strategies. McCord advises you pick one or two strategies that fit what you sell and then EXECUTE.
The critical thing is that you are in a sales slump, you need to ACT and Act NOW. You can start by buying this book.
Even if you're not impacted by a recession, but just need to be rebooted, the recommendations in this book will get you going again.