- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: Picki Beli; 1 edition (July 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0996963308
- ISBN-13: 978-0996963305
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 81 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #192,732 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Busy Mom's Cheat Sheet: Raising Happy Healthy Kids Paperback – July 28, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Busy Mom's Cheat Sheet by Lilly Cadoch is an uplifting book for readers where the author speaks about the goals of parents and how children are expected to perform well right from a very young age. The book addresses the importance of mind, body and spirit, and how balancing them will help us achieve enriching and fulfilling lives. It also tells how to address the problems revolving around the body, mind and soul separately, helping readers to look into their lives and make the necessary changes; thereby discovering the purpose of their lives.
The author handles the topic of body, mind and soul extensively in a manner that can be comprehended by any reader. The balance and harmony that can be achieved after reading this book will bring about the theory of abundance without being wasteful or excessive. The 45 bonus recipes are a treat, simple and easy to try out, helping balance food habits and healthy eating. The positive affirmations shared by the author are motivational and encouraging and will help in making positive changes in one's outlook towards oneself and life in general.
I found the tips, techniques and ideas in the book easy to incorporate into daily living. The method of teaching meditation to kids is simple and easy, and the book is a good tool for readers to guide their kids onto a good and holistic path which will be always be beneficial to them.
From the Back Cover
Finally! A book that makes it easy to understand how to feedyour kid's body, mind, and spirit for ultimate health and success.
* Do you have the desire to feed your kids healthy food butdon't know where to begin?
* Are you a modern parent struggling to find balance foryour children in a busy lifestyle?
* Do you worry that your kids may not have all the necessarytools to reach their full potential?
Then this book is for you!
In this book you will learn how to teach your children to:
* Make healthier food choices including 18 tips for foods toavoid
* Have a battle-free and enriching bedtime routine
* Integrate regular exercise into your kid's weekly schedule
* Incorporate time management skills to allow more free time
* Reprogram their mind for success to handle life'sinevitable challenges
Includes 45 bonus recipes that are quick, easy, anddelicious!
Lilly Cadoch,certified health coach and mother of two boys, explains in a simple andunderstandable way, body, mind and spiritual lessons to teach your kids.She learned these lessons the hard way over many years and vowed to changethat when she had her children. After witnessing first-hand the tremendousresults this has had in her family, she wrote this book to share these lessonswith all caregivers and their children. This book is a quick guide aimedat simplifying a lot of information into a very accessible and easy tounderstand way.
For more information visit BusyMomsCheatSheet.com
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 83%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)