Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 25, 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my nephew. Sandra Boynton doesn't disappoint. The book is hardcover, so it should withstand a toddler's multiple "readings".
on November 15, 2017
Wonderful book. Well received as a baby shower ("Stock the Bookshelf") gift with another Sandra Boynton book (Moo, Baa, La La La!). My own 3 kids love both of these.
on September 8, 2017
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter. She loves it. The pages are very colorful. It is very well made and should last for a long time.
on June 30, 2017
Another of our grandsons favorite stories to be read to them at bedtime. Can't wait till they can read it to me!
on September 24, 2017
My kids loved this book so much that I bought it for my niece and nephews. We love Sandra Boynton books!
on June 5, 2017
My son is a huge fan of Sandra Boynton books. Great for bedtime since they are short and sweet!
on September 14, 2017
Retired Kinder and Pre-K teacher. I bought this book as a gift for a dear little one.
Great lesson to not leave anybody out or behind. Easy to read and follow, great illustrations, and good word choices to expand vocabulary.
on June 29, 2014
My son absolutely loves this book. "Hippopamus" is his favorite character, and even beats out The Cat in the Hat. I bought this for the Kindle, simply because taking all his books on a flight was not feasible - and I knew he would want to read it during the layover. But every time I tried to load the file, it says that it is incompatible with the device. So I tried the app on my phone. No dice. I even loaded Kindle for PC onto my work computer to try to get the book to show up. It still says 'incompatible'.
Something must be wrong in the coding. Other than that, this is a spectacular book that my son adores - and I would have given it a full five stars if it had loaded.
on April 14, 2017
Son loves the books. The pages are thick enough that he's learning to turn the pages too.