BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2017
This is by far Boynton's best book. I actually love reading it and I've memorized it to recite when we're in the car and the little one is crying. The bright, simple pictures keep my baby interested, and the rhymes are cute and clever.
on September 25, 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my nephew. Sandra Boynton doesn't disappoint. The book is hardcover, so it should withstand a toddler's multiple "readings".
on September 8, 2017
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter. She loves it. The pages are very colorful. It is very well made and should last for a long time.
on June 30, 2017
Another of our grandsons favorite stories to be read to them at bedtime. Can't wait till they can read it to me!
on January 31, 2016
I can't wait to send this off to my friend for her daughters! She has a a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. The older absolutely loves to read and she loves to read to her little sister so I figured this would be perfect for both of them! It's really cute and and I like the artwork. It's nice and sturdy with thick pages so hopefully the younger one won't be able to destroy it (she loves destroying things). It got here before the delivery date which was great and the price was too good to pass up! If they like the story I'll be back for more!
review image
on September 21, 2017
I love Sandra Boynton books. I bought this for my 1 year old. Great story and a sturdy little board book.
on September 24, 2017
My kids loved this book so much that I bought it for my niece and nephews. We love Sandra Boynton books!
on June 5, 2017
My son is a huge fan of Sandra Boynton books. Great for bedtime since they are short and sweet!
on August 4, 2017
Cute book for parents of little ones or early intervention/preschool teachers. Repetitive text and silliness makes it a hit with the 0-3 year old crowd.
on September 14, 2017
Retired Kinder and Pre-K teacher. I bought this book as a gift for a dear little one.