BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2017
Sandra Boynton is my favorite for littles!! I bought this as a baby shower gift as typically everyone is buying clothes for the new baby and I wanted to make sure this little one didn't miss out on the fun of these books!! I read them to my son 20 years ago and he LOVED them! They were short enough and durable enough to get years of use.
on October 1, 2017
I love Sandra Boynton books but this one was disappointing. It doesn't really flow like her others when you read it aloud, and the message is pretty depressing. Just as the hippo finally get included the book ends with the poor armadillo left out.
on October 13, 2017
This is by far Boynton's best book. I actually love reading it and I've memorized it to recite when we're in the car and the little one is crying. The bright, simple pictures keep my baby interested, and the rhymes are cute and clever.
on September 25, 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my nephew. Sandra Boynton doesn't disappoint. The book is hardcover, so it should withstand a toddler's multiple "readings".
on September 8, 2017
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter. She loves it. The pages are very colorful. It is very well made and should last for a long time.
on June 30, 2017
Another of our grandsons favorite stories to be read to them at bedtime. Can't wait till they can read it to me!
on January 31, 2016
I can't wait to send this off to my friend for her daughters! She has a a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. The older absolutely loves to read and she loves to read to her little sister so I figured this would be perfect for both of them! It's really cute and and I like the artwork. It's nice and sturdy with thick pages so hopefully the younger one won't be able to destroy it (she loves destroying things). It got here before the delivery date which was great and the price was too good to pass up! If they like the story I'll be back for more!
review image
on September 21, 2017
I love Sandra Boynton books. I bought this for my 1 year old. Great story and a sturdy little board book.
on September 24, 2017
My kids loved this book so much that I bought it for my niece and nephews. We love Sandra Boynton books!
on June 5, 2017
My son is a huge fan of Sandra Boynton books. Great for bedtime since they are short and sweet!