Butler Creek Flip-Open Scope Cover
|Price:||$4.99 - $110.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fast flip open design custom fit for most scopes. Kindly refer the PDF in the Product details section for better understanding. Also refer to the Video to know on how to measure a scope’s lens
- Water-tight custom-fit friction mounts anchors them to your scope, air-tight semi-O-ring keeps out dust and moisture
- Truly ambidextrous silent spring hinges won't spook game
- Instant action lids pop open at the touch of a thumb
- Performs from- 40 to 120 Degrees F and weighs less than an ounce
- Fast, flip-open design; custom fit for most scopes
- Water-tight, custom-fit friction mounts anchors them to your scope; air-tight semi-O-ring keeps out dust and moisture
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Only the EYE cover has the red button No-one equips you to make the shot in foul weather like Butler Creek. The legendary Flip-Open Scope Covers form an airtight seal against the elements, but silently hinge out of the way at the push of a button. They're the pinnacle of protection and rapid target acquisition. They weigh less than an ounce and are manufactured for all the major optics.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a prepper an don't know if the SHTF scenario will actually happen or not so my gun sits in my closet, loaded just in case, with these scope caps on and closed. I can tell you that under those circumstances that these caps fill my purpose.
I have a Sightron SIII 10-50x60mm and this was too small (I have the largest size #51 65.4mm), AS IS, but with a little bit of heat from a heat gun applied to the cover (not the scope) I was able to get it on. There is slight step down, but I can live with that as cosmetics is secondary to protecting the front lens. I knew this going in so no deduction because of fit.
However on this size if you are looking for a loose fit (and the reason for the 2 stars, this was going to be one star review) it is not designed, to lock closed unless the fit is tight and there is some stretch required. Without it on the scope the cover would not stay close, there is NO way for it to do so, unless it is stretched so that the lip on the tube part engages the cover that flips up. Even with me expanding it past it's norm, it barely hangs on, a slight bump and I am sure it will pop open.
I have an older butler creek on another large diameter scope (60mm) and on or off the scope it stays closed.
I slid them on so they open with the covers flipping down rather than up so they don't hang upon anything. So far so good, I've only shot my rifle once but have opened and closed them several times to test them. .
I like them and will update my review if anything changes.