Butler Creek Flip-Open Scope Cover
|Price:||$4.95 - $148.71|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fast flip open design custom fit for most scopes. Kindly refer the PDF in the Product details section for better understanding. Also refer to the Video to know on how to measure a scope’s lens
- Water-tight custom-fit friction mounts anchors them to your scope, air-tight semi-O-ring keeps out dust and moisture
- Truly ambidextrous silent spring hinges won't spook game
- Instant action lids pop open at the touch of a thumb
- Performs from- 40 to 120 Degrees F and weighs less than an ounce
- Fast, flip-open design; custom fit for most scopes
- Water-tight, custom-fit friction mounts anchors them to your scope; air-tight semi-O-ring keeps out dust and moisture
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Only the EYE cover has the red button No-one equips you to make the shot in foul weather like Butler Creek. The legendary Flip-Open Scope Covers form an airtight seal against the elements, but silently hinge out of the way at the push of a button. They're the pinnacle of protection and rapid target acquisition. They weigh less than an ounce and are manufactured for all the major optics.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using on a CVA Wolf .50 cal muzzleloader mounted to the outstanding Bushnell Banner "Dusk to Dawn" 1.75-4x32 riflescope.
NOTE: MEASURE YOUR EYE PIECE AND OBJECTIVE LENSES! I had to return the eye piece because it didn't fit. The manufacturer's specs were incorrect. I got a digital caliper to get an accurate reading. The 2nd order fit more snugly.
As a note, however, the BC site said this was for the primary lens of a Simmons 511039 3 - 9 x 32mm .22 scope. It is not so - the OD is greater than the ID of the scope. Just be aware that the correct size seems to be a 13.