BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 15, 2013
Well first of all, the seller accidentally sent me the wrong order and when I called about sending it back, they insisted I keep it (in case I needed it for another project). So I thought their customer service was great!

Also my original order came only a couple of days later. However, when the fabric came, I was a little surprised to see that the background color was a very deep purple, and not navy blue like I thought it was from the picture. It could pass as navy in certain lighting but it is most definitely purple.

The fabric is gorgeous though and I still get tons of compliments on the piece of furniture I used it for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.