Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 265 reviews
on November 23, 2014
I love it. I am an avid Beavis and Butthead fan, and this was great. The animation was nice and clear. I don't have a problem with the crudely animated shorts, but I like how they really stepped up the quality in the movie. Still, I must admit that sometimes I am more in the mood to see the more crudely drawn cartoons. They have a different feel to them. Funny, as always.

After seeing almost every single episode of the tv show, I thought that it was funny how in this movie one of the army guys mentioned that a deadly biological weapon was tested on army recruits. I find this funny, because throughout the tv show, different people, everyone from army recruiters to school administrators, are trying to get them to join the army. Instead, they do their own thing and refuse to join. I have a dark theory that if they joined the army in the television episodes, that they would have been the ones to be tested upon. Instead, they didn't join the army, and were the ones to save everyone from this disease, and ultimately do more for the world than they would have ever done if they had actually succumbed and joined the army.
on August 5, 2002
I've been a fan of Beavis and Butthead since they were on MTV, though back when they first came out I was a lad of 13 and not allowed to watch them. I only saw the movie a couple years ago due to the fact that I was twenty and allowed to make my own decision about what I watched. Anyway, I was most impressed with the movie, so I bought it. Many people wonder why other people like Beavis and Butthead. Setting aside their disgustingness, "It's so stupid!" they say. Well, I like it because it's stupid!
The synopsis is right out of a B&B episode, albeit perhaps an incredibly long one. Awakening one day from a bizarre dream brought on by a movie on TV, our two favorite couch potatoes discover that, oh horror of horrors, their precious TV has been stolen! They embark on a quest to recover it. Thwarted first in their attempts to steal a TV from school by the untimely appearance of Mr. Van Dreson, then by Butthead's clumsiness and the untimely appearance of Principal McVicker, the two hightail it to Tom Anderson's place, where they discover that he has a camper. And, more importantly, the camper has a TV in it! Hell yeah! Posing as a couple repair men here to, "Look at the TV," as Butthead puts it, they win their way inside. Not satisfied with just watching TV however, they decide to get something to drink from the fridge, which unfortunately isn't working. Upon discovering that the beer is warm due to the faulty fridge, Beavis spits it out...all over the TV, effectively breaking it. They then discover a hotel proclaiming free TV, and are then mistaken for hitmen. They are hired by Muddy Grimes (Bruce WIllis) to, "do his wife," as he says, and thus begins the misadventure. Upon reaching Vegas, they are caught by the very woman they were sent after (played by Demi Moore, who turns out to be every bit as ruthless as her husband. She puts them on a bus bound for Washington D.C. telling them that she'll be there to meet them. Into the midst of this comes Agent Flemming (played by the late great RObert Stack), a no-nonsense ATF agent accompanied by his hapless sidekick Agent BOrk. The two are in pursuit of a new biological weapon stolen by the Grimeses, which unknown to the titular duo, has been secreted on one of their persons by Dallas. The two quickly find themselves involved in a bizarre series of misadventures involving everything from mistaking a confessional booth for a porta potty, impersonating a pair of priests and making a would-be confessor humiliate himself in various ways, to getting lost in a desert and in so doing meeting two men whose personalities bear striking resemblences to their own. And of course, Beavis' alter ego, the Great Cornholio, makes several appearances throughout the film, courtesy of a kindly but rather airheaded elderly lady who's a bit too free with her caffeine pills. All in all an excellent movie and one I'd definitely recommend if you're in the mood for a good laugh. Cornholio alone is usually enough to almost make me pee my pants.
on June 16, 2017
If you like Beavis and Butthead their movie is a riot. They are all over America doing all sorts of stuff. Saving the country. Meeting A LOT of people even some famous ones.
on April 6, 2017
Classic from the mid 90s.
on September 13, 2017
Very funny - classic Beavis & Butthead!
on September 6, 2013
I would compare this movie to like Southpark, Family Guy, most of all Beavis and Butt-Head volume 1, 2, and whatever season's they have come out with. Mike Judge is the creator of Beavis and Butt-Head. They make me laugh very hard. This seller also gave me a tracking # so that way I could keep an eye on where it was at. And the item was brand new. And there were no problems with it. I will order from this seller again. Only thing they need to change is there prices on standard shipping and expedited shipping. And stop sitting in the California state for more than 5-6 days when you order from Florida. It should really only take about 2-3-4 days at most.
on June 16, 2013
I love this movie. It has aged well. I probably would have never liked Beavis and Butt-Head if it weren't for my cousins sneaking it over. Its in color, not that the original wasn't, but, that I enjoyed it without color, a mistake I have made while hooking up the dvd player. I did not give this a lower rating because I knew exactly what I was getting. I would not recommend to kids. If you grew up with these two you'll love this one. It's extremely amusing>
on August 27, 2017
Very cute!! Works great!! Love the look of it. Makes a great decorative piece. Great find!!!
on August 7, 2014
This is the DVD copy of the Beavis and Butt-Head Do America movie. After all these years, this movie still makes me laugh! I bought this movie to upgrade from my VHS copy to DVD. A great movie upgrade for under $5.
on May 29, 2013
This movie gets a 5 star rating because it lived up to the series. Most movies don't do the series justice, but this one did that and more. I liked that I felt like I was watching an extended episode throughout. There is no filler, it is all substance from beginning to end. I'd recommend this to anyone that appreciates the very misunderstood duo.