Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Butter Muslin 2 sq yards
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fine cheesecloth for draining any kind of soft cheese^Reusable^100% cotton (90 thread per inch)^2 square yards (91.4cm x 182.9cm)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fine cheesecloth for draining any kind of soft cheese^Reusable^100% cotton (90 thread per inch)^2 square yards (91.4cm x 182.9cm)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Use cold or water to rinse the curd out of the cloth
- You might add a mild, color-free, perfume-free detergent
- Hang to dry
Keep few ones handy. The last, the more you wash them, the tighter it becomes. It will get a brownish color after one wash and this is OK. I use a sanitizing solution instead of the detergent (not chlorine or vinegar) to keep it sanitized and then hang them.
This is quite a large size, unless you make batches over four gallons, you can cut it in half and had two muslims.
(1) Price - honest, this stuff is really, really expensive for cheesecloth. Given that, it is exceptionally high-quality and in my opinion, worth the price.
(2) Wrinkles after washing - I've tried line-drying, not wringing, and ironing. Nothing works to prevent or remove wrinkles after washing. Annoying.