Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Masterbuilt MB23015018 5-Liter Electric Fryer, 5L - Standard, Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.9 x 17.1 x 13.05 inches|
|Item Weight||16.32 Pounds|
|Oil Capacity||5 Liters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chrome-wire basket with drain clips
- Adjustable side handles make lifting and maneuvering basket easy
- Removable lid with handle
- Dishwasher safe components (pot, basket, lid)
- Magnetic breakaway cord for safety
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics 2 Liter Electric Deep Fryer, Black
Masterbuilt MB20010118 Electric 3-in-1 Deep Fryer Boiler Steamer Cooker with Basket, Adjustable Temperature, and Built-In Drain Valve for Versatile Kitchen Fry Cooking, Silver
T-fal Deep Fryer with Basket, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean Deep Fryer, Oil Filtration, 2.6-Pound, Silver, Model FR8000
Hamilton Beach Electric Deep Fryer, Cool Touch Sides Easy to Clean Nonstick Basket, 8 Cups / 2 Liters Oil Capacity, Black
|Sold By||LyL Retail Shopping Company||Amazon.com||DooDahDeals||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse|
|Item Dimensions||13.9 x 17.1 x 13.05 inches||13.35 x 12.91 x 9.02 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches||18.3 x 13.7 x 14.8 inches||13.13 x 11.38 x 8.58 inches|
|Item Weight||16.32 lbs||6.50 lbs||0.00 ounces||12.40 lbs||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic||—||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Fry, steam, or boil your favorite foods with the Butterball electric fryer by Master built. Prepare delectable fried appetizers, create a hearty balanced meal with steamed vegetables, or enjoy the ultimate fried Turkey dinner. The basket accommodates to a 12 lb. Turkey or a seafood boil. Clean-up is easy with dishwasher safe components.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway. I figured I'd post this right now so Amazon doesn't think I used the unit one time with intent to return it. It will be evident the unit never even warmed up. What a disappointment.
Cleanup involves letting the oil cool off quite a bit then draining via the spout back into the jugs from whence it came, pull the reservoir out of the unit once the oil gets low enough and then tip it up to drain the rest out of the spout. The oil that doesn't go out the spout is pretty dirty anyway so that gets wiped out with paper towels and thrown away. Wipe the rest of the hopper and fill with hot soapy water and rinse a few times and mine was ready to get put back in the box (we're military so we keep the original boxes quite often as it saves trying to stuff items in packing boxes every few years).
By dustin bunch on November 28, 2017
30-40 minutes to bring oil to temp 4 minutes per pound for turkey. Bird cooks on its back, no need for a stand.
I would discourage using inject-able seasoning because the water causes extreme splattering when the turkey
is submersed in 375 degree oil . I'd suggest using a dry rub instead .
Patting the turkey completely dry is extremely important .
It also steams allot so you need a well ventilated place to use it .
I did it on the washer in the washroom with a small fan on low blowing air over the top to help distribute the steam .
Other than that is appears to be well made and allot of thought put into it .
Definitely not sorry I bought it .
Highly recommend .