- Series: Nature Guides
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (October 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195688015
- ISBN-13: 978-0195688016
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.2 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,524,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Butterflies of India (Nature Guides) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Isaac Kehimkar is General Manager, Programmes of the BNHS and is a Fulbright scholar; Jagdish Punetha is State Director, WWF-India.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|