Butterfly SCS-2000 Shakehand Racket
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offensive + 7-Ply all-wood blade
- Sapphira rubber is a perfect blend of speed and spin.
- The 1.7 mm sponge will offer sharp, crisp strokes.
- Featuring Butterfly's Super Core System - Foam core has been injected into the handle to help reduce the vibration at impace offering better feel and touch on every shot.
- Replaces #7245 Firehand / #7255 Primorac 2000
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Table tennis is a very individualized sport. Which racket is best for you may differ from that of your opponent. At the tournament level, players select their own blade and rubber combination that best suits their unique style of play. PROBLEM: Due to the type of glue that is used, almost all pre-assembled rackets sold today are not intended to be customized. When the rubber surface becomes 'slick/old', the entire racket is intended to be discarded. When cared for properly, a blade will last years. However, the rubber surface of the racket is very delicate and its characteristics will deteriorate over time and must be replaced. SOLUTION: Butterfly's Super Core Series! This racket was designed using higher quality wood and specially formulated glue that will allow you to customize it to your specifications. When the rubber of this racket becomes 'slick/old', DO NOT throw it away. Dial in your game by replacing the rubber or upgrade to another rubber which offers more speed and/or spin. At the world class level, more players choose Butterfly blades and rubber sheets than any other brand.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?