- Product Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00400J66U
- Item model number: 8817
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,264,681 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Butterfly SCS-5000 Shakehand Racket
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offensive + Premium 5-Ply wood & 2-ply carbon fiber blade. The carbon fiber will help to reinforce the blade, adding more power an enlarging the sweet spot.
- Solcion rubber features Buttefrly
- Replaces #7235 Viscaria
- Replaces #7235 Viscaria
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Table tennis is a very individualized sport. Which racket is best for you may differ from that of your opponent. At the tournament level, players select their own blade and rubber combination that best suits their unique style of play. PROBLEM: Due to the type of glue that is used, almost all pre-assembled rackets sold today are not intended to be customized. When the rubber surface becomes 'slick/old', the entire racket is intended to be discarded. When cared for properly, a blade will last years. However, the rubber surface of the racket is very delicate and its characteristics will deteriorate over time and must be replaced. SOLUTION: Butterfly's Super Core Series! This racket was designed using higher quality wood and specially formulated glue that will allow you to customize it to your specifications. When the rubber of this racket becomes 'slick/old', DO NOT throw it away. Dial in your game by replacing the rubber or upgrade to another rubber which offers more speed and/or spin. At the world class level, more players choose Butterfly blades and rubber sheets than any other brand.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do have one oncern, though, and it could just be mine; however, I have been playing with this regularly for about 7 months and I expect there to be some minor wear on the edges of the rubber, but I do not expect the glue around about a 3 inch section of the perimeter to be wearing off. About a three inch long and quarter inch deep section of rubber is loose. Am not sure if this is typical, but for the price, I thought it would not peel so soon.
I love the paddle, just concerned about the peeling rubber.