Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on August 2, 2013
This is a really nice item :) its real leather and very very beautiful. Its vintage and eclectic looking which I love. I want to add that this item shipped very fast. It's out of country and I received it THREE weeks early ! Very happy with it
on October 15, 2013
This watch came to me in pieces. I never had a chance to wear it. Some of buttons to fasten the watch together were missing. For me, it didn't make any sense to returned the product as the shipping would've cost me more than the watch itself. I decided to rate the watch two stars since I liked the design. However, be aware of ordering stuff from suppliers in China as this is the second time I've receive defective merchandise.
on July 7, 2013
I like this watch. It has a unique design which appealed to me. Fits well, looks good even when the face slips around to the other side of my wrist.
on February 3, 2014
First off, It was a GREAT price.
Secondly, the watch face is gorgeous. I was so thrilled. It did take a long time to get it but it was worth the wait.
Last, I would recommend this watch to anyone.
Oh, and I have a super small wrist and the watch has two sets of snap buttons and the smallest one is perfect.
on January 21, 2015
I purchased this watch in brown as a Christmas present for my mother. It was cheap and the reviews were quite mixed but I decided to give it a shot since it was Prime eligible. I was so shocked at the quality once it arrived that I bought one for myself! Unfortunately the brown style was no longer listed with Prime but I got it anyway. A couple of weeks later mine arrived and the quality is not even similar. The leather doesn't feel at all real like the first one I purchased did. I'm giving my second one away to a co-worker for her young daughter because I certainly do not intend to wear it.
on May 31, 2013
I love this product very well.... good leather and adjustable too incase its too big. I will buy again! And again, fast delivery too! :)
on December 1, 2013
It is a poor quality! It was broken, the bracelet came broken! I can not close because it came missing a button.
on June 6, 2013
As with the other wrap around watch it is big for my wrists, but it is a nice buy. Would recomend
on April 28, 2014
The metal buttons that snap into each other were off. Nothing brutally wrong with the watch just the quality of the bracing. One of the metal buttons was fine but the other was flimsy and not able to be secured due to come defect that possibly went unnoticed under its making.

The butterfly and the watch are also on two different levels, it's not relatively fixable.

It works, but didn't look like it received much love during it's crafting. Not everything I expected it to be.
on January 15, 2014
I ordered this watch for a Xmas present and placed order when I saw that the estimated arrival date was stated to be well before Christmas. Then all of a sudden after paying for it the arrival date switched to after Jan 4th. I believe this shipment comes from China so be careful if you order something and want it to come on time. They have been nice and helpful with refunding me, however. They actually asked me to take off a previous rating I placed that stated how upset I was for not getting the purchase on time, so hence this rating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.