Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 19, 2013
I absolutely love the Lenox Butterfly Meadows set and I've been looking for nice wine glasses for a while. I wanted something nice and not just plain. I found exactly what I was looking for from Lenox. These are a nice size glass with beautiful etching on the top. The colored stems give it an added flare. I got to table cloth to match but these scream summer! I'm glad I found these and am looking forward to adding to my Butterfly Meadows.
on January 15, 2014
Now I finally have nice glasses to use when we have company over and not just my cheapo Walmart ones lol. They go great with my dining set since I have the Lenox Butterfly Meadow tablecloth as well. The different colored stems are great for knowing who's glass is who's. You don't even need wine charms!
on March 20, 2014
These are nice.
Not only the items, also the seller's nice customer service.
they are so professional and kind.
Of course the picture is nice and the real piece is not that shiny as like in the picture.
but Overall, this purchase was great.
on August 1, 2012
I have been collecting the Lenox Butterfly meadow line and have a beautiful table setting. These wine glasses bring it all together.
on May 16, 2013
I like the product. That was why I ordered it. The package arrived quickly, the glass is beautiful. However, 2 out of 4 glasses were broken when we received it. Otherwise I could give it a five star. Amazon refunded $20...but I ended up with a set of 2 glasses instead of 4.
on September 22, 2013
These are very beautiful wine glasses. They complement all dinnerware and are a good size. I handwash them because
they are delicate.
on January 26, 2013
What a beautiful addition to my Butterfly Meadow dish set! The careful shipping is perfect to prevent any breakage. All arrived safe and sound. Wonderful quality and another great from Lenox. Meets all my expectations. Great quality!
on April 21, 2015
Wife show cases these glasses!
on December 30, 2011
I got these as a Christmas gift for someone, and she LOVED them. They were really beautiful and elegant. The colors are subtle and nice.
on June 27, 2013
I like the look of these glasses & I hope others like them too. They are very nice and feminine looking.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.