ButtKicker BKA1000-N Power Amplifier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Power two ButtKicker LFEs when wired in parallel and four LFEs in individual seats
- Designed with RCA and 0.25-inch inputs with 160-volt and 1.25-volt sensitivities that eliminate the need for a separate pre-amplifier
- Includes a low cutoff filter for frequencies less than 25 Hz, and a variable high cutoff filter that can be set for frequencies above 40 to 160 Hz
- Provides 1900 watts at 2 ohms and 1000 watts at 4 ohms
- Measures 12 x 4.375 x 11 inches (WxHxD), and weighs approximately 25 lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Behringer iNuke NU1000 Ultra-Lightweight High-Density 1000-Watt Power Amplifier
Rockville 5000 Watt Peak / 1400w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp (RPA12)
BEHRINGER iNUKE NU12000
Behringer Power Amplifier (A800)
Crown XLi800 Two-channel, 300-Watt at 4Ω Power Amplifier
|Item Dimensions||16.50 x 16.50 x 9.15 inches||23.00 x 12.00 x 7.00 inches||—||19.02 x 17.13 x 3.74 inches||19.02 x 8.66 x 3.70 inches||12.40 x 19.00 x 3.50 inches|
|Item Weight||24.40 lbs||7.00 lbs||26.00 lbs||26.46 lbs||8.85 lbs||25.10 lbs|
1900 watts @ 2 ohms, 1000 watts @ 4 ohms Can power up to 4 BK-LFE's Replaces BKA-1000-4. 120V version, for North American use only.
Warranty does not cover misuse of product.