|Fits as expected||
- 100% Supima Cotton
- Machine Wash
- An Amazon brand
- Long-sleeve dress shirt featuring button-down collar and pocket at chest
- Straight back yoke with center box pleat
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Buttoned Down Non-Iron shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Fitted and Classic. Our Classic fit is a traditional style, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body. The versatile length is perfect for all occasions, so you can tuck it in for the office or wear it untucked for a casual weekend party. Find your perfect fit with 72 sizes variations, including Big & Tall sizes.
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IO4YUWM
- Item model number: MBD30000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second button of the 16 1/2 shirt is 4" down from the first button. Therefore, if you wear the shirt without a tie (as I do) and the first button (at the collar) open, then 4" of the shirt is open. What a silly looking result. In contrast, other quality shirts (e.g. Charles Tyrwhitt, my current favorite) place that second button a bit more than 2 1/2 inches from the first.