|Fits as expected||
- 100% Supima Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve dress shirt offered in a button, spread, or cutaway collar, with or without pocket at chest
- Luxury Supima cotton with a lightweight finish; straight back yoke with center box pleat
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Buttoned Down shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Classic fit is our roomiest fit, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body
- Available in 72 size combinations for a more precise fit, including Big & Tall sizes. We recommend measuring your sleeve length to order the correct size
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Buttoned Down Non-Iron shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Our Classic fit is a traditional style, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body. The versatile length is perfect for all occasions, so you can tuck it in for the office or wear it untucked for a casual weekend party. Find your perfect fit with 72 sizes variations, including Big & Tall sizes.
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06WP5CK6P
- Item model number: MBD30004
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was disappointed by this shirt the first time I wore it. The fabric is thin, but not breathable. You can clearly see the an outline of a undershirt under the fabric. I felt hot and sweaty after putting it on. The collar felt tight for the size, the arms seemed shorter than usual for this size (16/36).
The fabric bunched behind the collar after being professionally washed and pressed (and before ever being worn), as shown in the picture. I think the bunching is caused by the shirt's tag shrinking, pulling the fabric together (so, it can't be fix with an iron). It was a good thing I was wearing a jacket that day as this was the last clean white shirt in the closet.
My wife just washed the shirt. She is a laundry expert, so I know it was laundered properly. The results were a little disappointing. The shirt just did not look as crisp as those which were significantly more expensive. But since I typically wear this shirt underneath a sweater, it will be just great. If you pride yourself on a crisp, professional appearance, you will probably be a little disappointed.
I haven't worn a shirt that cost under 3 digits for over a decade, but I've been pretty happy with everything else Amazon has tried in the house-brand area, so I figured this was worth a try. I guess I can't claim to be too surprised that these don't measure up to my custom shirts.
I always have my shirts laundered and it has held up well though it has only been to the cleaners three times. I will post an update in a year.