|Fits as expected||
- 100% Supima Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve dress shirt featuring spread collar, offered with or without pocket at chest
- Luxury Supima cotton with a lightweight finish; straight back yoke with center box pleat
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Buttoned Down shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Classic fit is our roomiest fit, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body
- Available in 72 size combinations for a more precise fit, including Big & Tall sizes. We recommend measuring your sleeve length to order the correct size
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Buttoned Down Non-Iron shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Our Classic fit is a traditional style, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body. The versatile length is perfect for all occasions, so you can tuck it in for the office or wear it untucked for a casual weekend party. Find your perfect fit with 72 sizes variations, including Big & Tall sizes.
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IO4YV1M
- Item model number: MBD30002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was disappointed by this shirt the first time I wore it. The fabric is thin, but not breathable. You can clearly see the an outline of a undershirt under the fabric. I felt hot and sweaty after putting it on. The collar felt tight for the size, the arms seemed shorter than usual for this size (16/36).
The fabric bunched behind the collar after being professionally washed and pressed (and before ever being worn), as shown in the picture. I think the bunching is caused by the shirt's tag shrinking, pulling the fabric together (so, it can't be fix with an iron). It was a good thing I was wearing a jacket that day as this was the last clean white shirt in the closet.
This shirt is decently made, good fabric that came out of the dryer wrinkle free as promised, not exceptionally generous in its cut or fit, and with surprisingly small inexpensive buttons. I always look at buttons on shirts because they are often the first things to go and these buttons are smaller than average. Most shirts offer an extra pair of collar stays or a button or two, but I didn't see anything like that with this item. Must be another way to keep the price low.
Speaking of price, this shirt is priced about right at $39. I would pay a couple of dollars more for a little roomier fit and things like extra buttons, but it is what it is. Shirts from places like Lands End and even Paul Fredrick are better values and higher quality than this shirt, but again, you can't get them in 2 days.
Would I buy one of these shirts again? Probably not, unless I really had to have it in my hands in 2 days.