|Fits as expected||
- 100% Supima® Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve button-up dress shirt featuring spread collar and rounded single-button cuffs
- No pocket, straight back yoke without pleat
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund.
- Buttoned Down shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Our Slim shirt is our slimmest style, cut closest to the body.
- Available in 44 size combinations for a more precise fit, including Tall sizes. We recommend measuring your sleeve length to order the correct size.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Buttoned Down Non-Iron shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Our Slim shirt is cut to fit closest to the body. The versatile length is perfect for all occasions so you can tuck it in at the office or wear it untucked at a casual weekend party. Find your perfect fit with 44 sizes variations, including Tall sizes.
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06WD49VPX
- Item model number: MBD30017
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Interestingly, this is the second of these shirts that I ordered form Amazon; last week I ordered a different color but accidentally ordered a fitted, instead of slim. That shirt was made of a completely different material! It still said 100% Supima Cotton, but it felt like a cheap flannel shirt, and it had absolutely no structure or "crispness" to it. When I buttoned all but the top button, the whole thing laid open wide a la the 80's. There was no way it could be called a "dress shirt." The one I am reviewing here is much more crisp and has just enough structure to be called a dress shirt. My issue is that if I order another one, which type will they send me?
The construction is great. All of the buttons were secure, and all of the seams were neatly sewn. The fabric has a really nice feel and is about a medium weight. I ordered the pink/blue geo pattern, and it's beautiful. It's a steal for this price, honestly. The quality is as good as or better than Bonobos, and definitely better than a lot of the other online shirt retailers.
BUT it's really short for a dress shirt and won't stay tucked in. I'm 6'3" and ordered a 36 sleeve which usually also includes a longer length shirt, but this one doesn't seem to.
Unfortunately this makes the shirt unwearable and a waste of money.
Beware if you plan to tuck it in and wear as a dress shirt. I guess it would be ok if you wore it untucked, but it doesn't look like that's the intent.
For the seller - please let me know if you add a longer length shirt for tucking in and I would buy more!