Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Arcade Buttons EG STARTS 1 Player DIY Kit Joystick 5V LED Arcade Button for Arcade Stick PC Games Mame Raspberry pi
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality: Excellent Control USB Encoder. High Quality 8 way joystick. LED Buttons Good lighting effects.
- Fonction: DC 5V Arcade Illuminated Pushbutton, 8 ways Joystick Use Microswitch with gilded contact leg, excellent electronic performance, long life, reliability tested to 1,000,000 cycles!
- Hole Size: Joystick - 24mm. Large Buttons-30mm.
- Package: 175 x 95 x 115mm. Each button and joystick are individually packaged and 1 year warranty.
- Support: Perfect LED Kit for Windows Arcade Games PC Games DIY Project Arcade Raspberry Pi for RetroPie system MAME
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1.Each Encoder have its own USB Cable to make sure that Multiplayer can play the games in the same condition!
2.The Joystick is a square 8 way professional joystick!
3.The buttons are Chrome 5V LED Illuminated push buttons with build-in Blue switch inside.
4.The buttons default as lighted all the time.
5.Joystick hole diameter: 24mm, large button hole diameter: 28-30mm
1x Zero Delay LED USB Encoder
1x USB Cable
1x 5Pin wires for Joystick
10x 3Pin wires for LED Push Buttons
2x 5V LED 30mm Ring-Fixing LED White Push Buttons (1 Player + 2x Coin)
8x 5V LED 30mm Ring-Fixing LED Push Buttons (2x Red, 2x Yellow, 2x Blue, 2x Green)
1x 5Pin Square 8 way joystick
1x Install Description
Tips for installation
1. Plese read our user manual before starting your diy actions.
2. It's very important! Connect Joystick's 5Pin cable to the 5Pin slot that opposite the USB-B terminal. A lot people connect the joystick to the wrong 5Pin slot.
3. There is no need separate the button's functions when you connect wire to push buttons and encoder board exept you want add " Auto-Fire", " Tubro", "Clear" & " Mode" Functions. All the fight button functions can be set in MAME or RetroPie. "Auto-Fire", "Tubro","Clear" & "Mode" Functions have its own slot on the encoder board.
4. For Professional Players. We suggest your change all the buttons and joysticks into SANWA Brand or SEIMITSU Brand.
Tips for New User:
1. The item need work with MAME emulator. So before your build your own project, please download one to work with the parts.
2. If you use this kit to build your own Raspberry Pi Retropie Projects. Please search the steps before your DIY.
Build your Own Arcade Stick Kit
- Optimize the buttons interface mode
- Plug and play for easy plugging and unplugging
- Solve the wiring problem that plagues 90% of players.
- Let the player DIY become simple from now on.
Can replace the different ball
Arcade LED Push Buttons
New Version LED Buttons
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: This set has performed so well, I've built a total of 6 other arcades with them.
The instructions read like a bad kung fu or godzilla movie!!!! The joystick makes a clak clak clak noise every time you move it.. the buttons are kind of "mushy" For the price.. I guess its fine.
The joystick is actually pretty good. Almost on par with a Sanwa. It comes with an octagonal gate that can be changed.
There's another reviewer who mentioned the wires having to be different from the instructions. In my case the wires connected just as the instructions say with the red wire on the right side.
The one thing I don't like about this kit is the fact that the white buttons are tiny. They aren't the same size as the other buttons. They should be. They are pretty much useless. Sure they can be used for coin buttons, but they are still for tiny hands.
Overall it's a decent kit for the price, but if you want full size white buttons these are not for you.
I modified the buttons a bit by dropping in a washer (1/4" ID, 5/8" OD) near the top of the button, and that actually achieved a number of things that improved it noticeably:
1. it blocked out a lot of the light that is emitted out of the top of the button (you can compare the 2 lit up pictures, blue buttons are most obvious)
2. it added a bit of heft to the buttons, both on press and on rebound. feels much better
3. it added a bit of preload to the springs, so the buttons doesn't "rattle" on rebound
The stick works very well, all the parts looks well made. The restrictor plate is even stamped "sanwa". No complaints about the stick.
The controller board is easy to work with, and works with no fuss. Windows 10 recognized it immediately without drivers needed.
Definitely a turn key solution, albeit feeling a bit "cheap" out of the box. But like I mentioned above, improvements can be done relatively easily and with inexpensive objects. I would not hesitate to buy again if I end up building a second controller.
The only one I've ever had problems with are these ones. At least 50% of them Have a shaft with the threaded part so thick the ball tops are hard to screw on. On two of them the threaded part of the shaft was so thick that no ball top or bat top wood screw on. They would go on about a third or half the way and then lock out. I would avoid this manufacturer and go with one of the other manufacturers who sells very similar products to the same exact price
Top international reviews
easy to install everything, works really good with raspberry pi.