Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 1, 2012 5:17:36 PM PDT
W. Scott says:
Are you going to get little big planet vita, because with the semi-exclusive dlc content coming with it, and the formula "play, create, share!" mine is already pre-ordered (From gamestop)! So, are you going to pre-order this amazing installment to this best-selling series?

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:57:31 AM PDT
Billie Jo says:
I pre-ordered mine when the costume dlc was announced. I can't wait for this to get a solid release date. I have a feeling (hope) that it is going to come out sometime this month. They've been building a lot of hype up lately and I don't think they would do that and then wait to release it until this fall or holiday season.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 3:20:21 PM PDT
CaTz_EyE says:
I pre-ordered LBP Vita on 2/17/12. I don't pre-order many games but I do pre-order LBP games. I am glad we are going to get additional DLC with the pre-order.

I got an email today stating: "We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is: "LittleBigPlanet" Estimated arrival date: December 31, 2012""

A reason to order this game, even if you already played LBP on the PS3, is you will have additional trophies that can be earned through the Vita. I am always happy to increase my trophy count. Although I am only at Level 11 with 742 Trophies, I still try. I do have friends on the PS3 who have way more than I do, including one who has more than 10 times the amount I do and is at Level 32.

I've earned 109 trophies on the PS Vita games and I don't have as many Vita games as others have. I've only purchased 4 "cartridge type" games and 8 downloaded ones. No PS Vita Platinums yet, but I'm working on it.

I hope they come out with Ratchet & Clank on the PS Vita. That would be quite fun. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation Vita
LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation Vita by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.6 out of 5 stars (272)