Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2011, 3:28:21 PM PST
Sunny Days says:
The "extra content" is not on the disc.

Posted on Jan 28, 2011, 4:51:30 PM PST
N. Miller says:
NOOOOO!!!!!
The only reason why i would of bought it is if it was on the disc.
Because for sum ungodly reason, I cannot download it from LIVE.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 4:14:38 PM PST
Alan W. says:
Thanks for the heads-up. However, I don't really think this is an issue for those who have access to LIVE.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2011, 1:49:01 PM PST
Vain says:
For some reason Epic Games do not let you download the extra content if you're outside of U.S. Happened to some of my friends here while being deployed so -IT IS- an issue to those who have access to LIVE, just a heads up.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 9:53:30 AM PST
As long as your Xbox LIVE Account is from the country where you are physically located in, you can download it without problems. (Except Germany I think)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2011, 1:05:38 PM PST
no, there is a IP-Barrier.
In Germany there is no "normal" Chance to download this DLC.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2011, 2:46:44 AM PST
Tango Mike says:
Try anywhere outside the US. Currently, I am deployed in Iraq, without access to Live, friends in the UK, Italy, Germany, France, and Spain are saying they cannot get it in their region, and we all have American Xbox 360's. Thankfully, I will be going through the states back to Japan, so I may get my opportunity to download what I been missing.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011, 6:13:42 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 31, 2011, 6:15:15 AM PDT]

Posted on Apr 19, 2011, 1:39:01 PM PDT
Amazon have to put a note about this. I was affected by this location issue too, totally new for me, I pay for the total product unaware of this topic

Posted on Apr 28, 2011, 8:25:50 AM PDT
As long as your Xbox LIVE Account is from the country where you are physically located in, you can download it without problems. (Except Germany I think).

Confirmed! You just need to use a Gamertag from the Country you're located at. Except Germany.

Same thing happens with the Gears of War 3 Beta.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about