Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 27, 2017
I can't get enough of Joe Vitale. He is now one of my favorite authors and he writes about my newly found passions.
Apparently, his techniques work. They seem to have worked on me.
on November 27, 2015
I really enjoyed the tactics and strategies he put forth in this book. His other book Hypnotic Writing is just as fascinating.
on April 30, 2016
One of the best books on sales copy ever written.
on October 23, 2013
Too much Joe Vitales self hype. Could not put it to good use. Info too broad to really put into use.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 21, 2014
its a good book, not great and the "nuggets" are spaced out - not one of Joe's best works
on September 5, 2013
Loved how this was written, very clever. The book has allowed me to expand on my own ideas. Especially when printing T-Shirts.
on July 27, 2015
Awesome and highly reommend!
on February 25, 2009
Buying Trances: A New Psychology of Sales and Marketing by Joe Vitale was even better than I expected. To me it goes beyond Hypnotic Writing and Hypnotic Writing is one of my favorite books, I even travel with it.
The wild thing about Buying Trances is the stories Joe uses to get his point across and he does this in a very classy, sophisticated way. Not only does he know what a nested loop is, he uses them frequently and he takes it a high art form. I like that Joe does persuasion without manipulating the reader, in fact he even lets you know how to spot when you're being manipulated by shifty salespeople who use NLP and Hypnosis to take advantage of people when that was not the purpose of NLP and hypnosis to begin with, those tools were created to help people.
It is very clear Joe is here to help others, so what if he plugs his websites and books, I'm glad he does frankly and the reason is because in his book The Attractor Factor he mentions these special monks he contacted to help his friend who was dying in the hospital, long story short, the girl was healed over night. Because of this story I hired the monks myself to help with a dicey situation and that situation shifted completely in my favor within 3 days of me contacting them.
What I'm trying to say is this, Vitale gives vital information, he teaches you , he shows you how to do it yourself. How to get those sales and he does it in a spiritual way to boot! I was taught, Feed a man a fish you feed him for a day, show a man how to fish and you feed him for life. Joes teaches you the how to of having a better life and business.
His books are consistently relevant and packed with little known tid bits of information that have helped me tremdously which is why I'm a loyal customer.Love MagicWrite to IgniteThe Power of Net MagicKelly Karate Encounters The Moon Princess
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 20, 2007
This book is truly a pillar in my library. I picked it up in the book store yesterday. I saw Joe's name on it, I had to! ;) I opened it up to a random page and started reading. Right there in the middle of the book store, on page 173, I read the sentence. My entire outlook changed. After 3 years of studying book after book, and ebooks alike, a total mess of learning from many sources came together in just 27 words. Poof! I've got a whole new frame of reference for connecting with my customers.

Right then, I flipped to the front of the book and started reading, I've hardly stopped to eat. I am studying every idea.

To be fair, that one sentence was not Joe's. But don't get me wrong, every part of the book before it prepares you with the tools necessary to take over the world one customer at a time. That sentence is a totally a surprise gift.

A few years ago I heard an interview where Joe was talking about cyber-writing. Since then I have seized every opportunity to pick up Joe's products. Many of them were much more expensive than this one. But This one is my favorite.

Buy this book and transform everything you ever thought you knew about connecting with people.
27 helpful votes
28 helpful votes
on January 30, 2010
An absolutely enlightening book, a must have for anyone in the business of writting copy or their own advertising.