Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 5, 2017
There are mixed reviews on this product. I got it and love it. Make sure you order from Amazon and not a third party. It's a strong smell. May not last all day because it's a Toilette and not Perfume spray. But lasts for a couple hours. Glad I got it.
on November 20, 2017
Do not buy this product. Seems ripped, even someone rubbing their on your sholder cant smell it just after applying it. Cant believe i wasted $40 on this.
on September 6, 2017
I LOVE THIS SMELL! It is so clean and crisp smelling. Perfect for any occassion
on April 15, 2014
Was excited to try this. Regrettably, what I received has been disappointing. First, it was packaged as if it were stuffed animals. When I opened and sprayed it on a napkin, an immediate odor of alcohol permeated the area. I have reviewed and used it countless times since receiving it a week ago. Comparing it with a sample from Macys, either it's fake or old.

Fortunately, Amazon has been exceptionally helpful and generous in handling matters, otherwise it would have been sensible to simply pick up said article from Macys or Nordstrom. Good luck Macys/Nordstrom--Amazon ease and service are hard...very hard to match, let alone beat.
on July 1, 2017
When I wear this cologne, women will come up to me and compliment me on it. It's the only cologne that has had that effect. Enough said. :-)
on May 22, 2014
Smells wonderful and my significant other, who has been a fan of Hugo by Hugo Boss for years, finds that he might have a new favorite. This is the toilette spray, which may explain why some people feel the scent is "watered down" (because it literally is). The price here, however, is virtually unbeatable and I checked multiple sites before purchasing. Delivery was lightning fast (even though I used super saver shipping) and the packaging was intact when it arrived.

About the only complaint I can make is that the bottle, while beautiful, is a bit unwieldy and doesn't sit on a dresser/counter/shelf very well.
on July 12, 2013
I either got 2 bad batches, or the smell itself is incredibly faint. Let me preface this by saying that I am definitely not one of those people that douses himself in cologne. My normal scent is Green Irish Tweed by Creed, but I wanted something a little more summery, so I read some reviews on this one. When the product arrived, I thought I'd gotten a knock off. It smelled like someone had poured out the cologne, and put in rubbing alcohol. There was only the faintest hint of something else. I called Amazon, and they sent a new one. The smell was maybe only a little stronger, but still overpowered with the smell of rubbing alcohol. I plan on finding some at a department store to see if I got two bad knock-offs, or if the scent is just not for me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2017
Love this stuff, great price
on May 3, 2017
Smells great. Perfect bang for the buck.
on March 14, 2017
Smells like a million dollars bills ya'll

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.