2 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ByK E-250 Kid's Bike, 14 inch wheels, 6.5 inch frame, for Boys or Girls, four colors available
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistance tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chain guard and KMC chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and front alloy caliper brake with comfort mini saddle and alloy V-bars
- Includes: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post, detachable push handle and training wheels
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kids will love learning to ride on the ByK® kids' E-250 14" bike. Its ergonomic frame is made with lightweight alloy, and it features both a side-pull caliper brake and a rear coaster brake for supreme safety. Plus, it comes with training wheels and a removable push handle to help get beginners up to speed and used to balancing.
Size: 14" | Color: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter loves the bike and it fits her very well (3 years old and about 38" tall). Overall, very happy with the bike itself.
What I didn't love was the fact that the bike arrived with a flat tire and the instructions were very difficult to get through. You have to flip back and forth between instructions provided for different models to piece everything together and even then some details are missing. You have to cross your fingers and hope you did it right.
I called their customer service number about the flat tire and they sent out two replacement tires that same day, so they arrived before the holiday and my daughter was none-the-wiser. Really great and helpful customer service.
It's a great bike, but if you choose to order it, get it well in advance of when you need it and make sure to try putting it together with a couple weeks buffer as well so you can get replacement parts as needed. It seems nearly every recent reviewer has had one problem or another, so just plan for some extra time prior to when you want to give your kid the bike!
The instructions were extremely vague and difficult to navigate. After a few hours of struggling through them we finally had the bike assembled.
Only then to find that the back tire tube has a hole and is flat. Unfortunately my return window has elapsed so I am stuck with a unusable bike for my 4 year old.
What angers me even more are the similar reviews and stories I now see over the past few months. Looks like we bought a batch of defective bikes. I'm hoping the manufacturer will be able to help me tomorrow when their phones open.
I bought this for my son's 3rd bday. I read about some issues with the product (mostly flat tires) so I made sure to try and assemble early so I could resolve any issues.
First off: there are three owners manuals but NO ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.
Crappy brakes didn't have a quick release so I fully had to disassemble to put on the front wheel. The crank arm rubbed on the chain guard and the way it was assembled you couldn't remove the inner chain guard without pulling the entire crank assembly.
The rear wheel was over tightened (compressed) to the extent that it would barely turn. No pedal wrench included so I guess I was expected to have one or go to a bike shop? Support was ok but could only provide minimal help and still required that I was a bike mechanic. I could keep going.
Also...I live in Hawaii so I can't get a replacement in time for my kiddo's bday.
So in summation, don't buy this garbage product. I was trying to save the extra $130 and didn't buy Woom like I had for my older boy. I'm ordering a Woom even though it will come late.
Most recent customer reviews
Im not loaded with cash but I wanted to buy my kid a quality first bike. I think many dads are in my shoes.Read more