- Paperback: 518 pages
- Publisher: Univ of Chicago Pr (T) (November 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226504360
- ISBN-13: 978-0226504360
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #526,877 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Byron: A Portrait Paperback – November, 1979
The Daughter of Union County
To save his heritage, he hides his daughter’s true identity—but he can’t protect her forever. Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In an age when academic types write books to show off theoretical knowledge or a large vocabulary, it is refreshing to see a book that relies more on actual knowledge rather than theory; indeed, the writing style is neither pedantic nor alienating. Readers who are not formal students of literature will feel more than comfortable with this book, while those who are engaged in formal scholarship will find this an enlightening example of pure and true scholarship.