- ASIN: B0008GI6YI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2005
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #78,896 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Internet Research Scout
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Especially designed for online research and easy way to save, organize and navigate information from the Internet.
- Can be used directly from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Mozilla browsers.
- Can form reports, digests, APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian style bibliographies.
- Extract and keep information about source web-site.
- Handy storage and navigation. Export to PDF, HTML, MHTML, TXT.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Internet Research Scout is the best way to do online research and save information from the Internet. Capture HTML snippets from web-pages (including images) and organize them so that you can find them easily on your computer's hard drive. You can use Internet Research Scout from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Mozilla browsers directly and save web content with the click of a mouse. You can create bibliographies in different styles (APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian). Create digests and other types of reports. Internet Research Scout can edit, print or send the captured snipped via e-mail or integrate with MS Word. Automatically extract meta-tags: keywords, description, author information, contacts, copyright information and more. Internet Research Scout records the name and the URL of a website, so you can find it later. You can save your work in the form of snippets, bibliographies and reports in PDF, HTML, MHTML and plain text formats. use Internet Research Scout to maximize your efficiency and save hours of your valuable time.