- Series: The New Middle Ages
- Hardcover: 205 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (February 22, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1403967008
- ISBN-13: 978-1403967008
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,749,829 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Byzantine Dress: Representations of Secular Dress (The New Middle Ages)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
'This book is a welcome addition to the history of Byzantine dress. It presents a concise coverage of the Middle Byzantine period (eighth to twelfth centuries) using paintings (both frescoes and illustrated manuscripts) as its main evidence...It will be a good addition to the libraries of Byzantine historians and dress historians.' - Medieval Clothing and Textiles
About the Author
JENNIFER L. BALL is Assistant Professor of Medieval Art History at Brooklyn College, New York, USA.
Browse award-winning titles. See more