- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Manning Publications; Third edition (September 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161729134X
- ISBN-13: 978-1617291340
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#61,248 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > C#
- #21 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- #58 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
C# in Depth, 3rd Edition Third Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Jon Skeet is a Senior Software Engineer at Google, working in London. He has been involved in the C# community since 2002, initially in newsgroups, then through his blog, user groups, international conferences and the Stack Overflow Q&A site. Jon enjoys putting the language through its paces, finding new and interesting ways to use and abuse it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not a beginners book though, it does not contain any of the basics you'll need to know if it's your first programming language. Recommended for people who actually want to become C# gurus.
Most recent customer reviews
This guy is very verbose. Longwinded.Read more