- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Manning Publications; 3 edition (September 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161729134X
- ISBN-13: 978-1617291340
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#100,601 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #46 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- #48 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > C#
- #165 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
C# in Depth, 3rd Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jon Skeet is a Senior Software Engineer at Google, working in London. He has been involved in the C# community since 2002, initially in newsgroups, then through his blog, user groups, international conferences and the Stack Overflow Q&A site. Jon enjoys putting the language through its paces, finding new and interesting ways to use and abuse it.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
This guy is very verbose. Longwinded.Read more