- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Manning Publications; 3 edition (September 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161729134X
- ISBN-13: 978-1617291340
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#42,732 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > C#
- #15 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- #45 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
C# in Depth, 3rd Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jon Skeet is a Senior Software Engineer at Google, working in London. He has been involved in the C# community since 2002, initially in newsgroups, then through his blog, user groups, international conferences and the Stack Overflow Q&A site. Jon enjoys putting the language through its paces, finding new and interesting ways to use and abuse it.
Top customer reviews
Not a beginners book though, it does not contain any of the basics you'll need to know if it's your first programming language. Recommended for people who actually want to become C# gurus.
Most recent customer reviews
This guy is very verbose. Longwinded.Read more