- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 2 edition (April 19, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393979504
- ISBN-13: 978-0393979503
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.3 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 137 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,915 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
C Programming: A Modern Approach, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
K. N. King (Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley) is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Georgia State University. He is the author of Modula-2: A Complete Guide and Java Programming: From the Beginning.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This book is a valuable learning and reference tool that I plan to keep on my desk for years to come.
The only issue that I have is that the soulutions for the chapter projects are only for selected questions. This might be fine for use in a class room, but is insufficient for home self-study.