Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 29, 2014
The screen protector sent is for an older phone (pic and description on package) I had to trim it to fit and I could not completely remove tabs. On the third attempt (third screen) I soaked it to remove tab; However, even though I was able to completely remove tab screen protector would not stick to screen. Ended up throwing the lot away. Big Wast Of Money! AND TIME
on January 20, 2013
So far, anyway. It was a little hard to put on without air bubbles, which makes me think the guys at Verizon go through some kind of training... Either way, I got these plus a Nerf protector for his DS, and it's still in one piece, so that's saying something.
on March 7, 2013
This is the perfect addition to any DS it protects from Scratches and hazing. It was easy to install and take off when one wears out. I would suggest getting one as soon as you get a DS extra level of protection and a cheap insurance policy.
on October 20, 2014
Can't go wrong, they work and fit great!
on April 7, 2013
With the heavy use my son's DSi XL gets I wouldn't dream of not having these on to protect his screen. We are still using the original set we put on. They are worth their weight in gold.
on November 9, 2013
Its a great price for three of these covers! I would reccommend it to any one who needs covers for their dsi
on June 9, 2013
Fit perfectly and I haven't had to change it yet so it is quite dureable. Very simple to use as well.
on February 5, 2013
It's doing the job. It's keeping my daughters DSXL in super condition. At least the screens. Now to find a case.....
on May 31, 2013
We have been using these on our kids DS's and have never had an issue. Helps with keeping the screen from getting scratched.
on November 18, 2014
They will need trimming
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.