|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 4 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||23828|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
C2G / Cables To Go 23828 Cat5e Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable, Blue (1 Foot/0.30 Meters)
|Price:||$1.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.49 (50%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 150ft
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: C2G
- Model Number: 23828
- Hardware Platform: Pc
- Cable Type: CAT5e
- Left Connector Type: RJ-45
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this cable because of the Cables To Go brand as I thought it would be higher quality. But there is no indication anywhere on the cable that it is a Cables To Go brand. No text or logo at all. I bought another cable RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 10 ft. when I bought this one and that cable has nice long clips and is very easy to take out and the cabling seems to be the same thickness and quality.
My opinion is to buy whatever's cheaper because at this price, the brand doesn't seem to matter. I'm not really happy with this cable, but it works. If you don't need to constantly plug and unplug it then it would be ok but otherwise I would avoid it.
- available in various lengths, i purchased 2-1foot, 3feet & 12feet to accommodate my home network setup
- different colors for easier management
- quality seems fine
- standard UTP Cat5e cable, plastic cable jacket, for non-IT familiar person, the clamp may seem a bit short but this is standard
- price is reasonable, cheaper than Walmart and most store fronts, similar prices can only be found in Goodwill (2nd hand store) which are usually unreliable, dirtier or worn-out.
- 1foot cable is great for connecting modem to router/switche at home
- 3feet cable is great for connecting nearby gadgets
The cables hold up well to re-running and in the demanding use of being providing guest computer connections - where they are getting plugged in and removed over and over and over.
The 75ft length of the cable I purchased is a little unusual but very useful when you have one of those in-between length runs.
Because this cable is very good and consistent with past experience I'm rating this as a 5 star cable and is at the front of the patch cable pack.
The only downside to this is at 200ft the only color you can get is blue, I wished they had black
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good little cable, but keep in mind that the length includes the plugs so plan accordingly.Published 3 months ago by Joe Cool
Excellent CAT5 cables at a great price. Can't have too many! Collect the whole set!Published 4 months ago by Big AL
I hooked this up as soon as I got it a few months ago and I haven't had any problems with it. I love the pink color as well!!Published 7 months ago by Cinnder