Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 204 reviews
on December 2, 2013
As depicted this RCA cable is being sold as gold tipped and each red, white and yellow subsegment is marked for its intended assigned task. Neither did I receive the cable from C2G gold tipped or marked. Item returned as misrepresented.
on April 12, 2017
I'm happy.
on March 14, 2017
worked perfectly
VINE VOICEon July 2, 2016
It works great! No complaints! I'd buy it again if I needed to!
on April 7, 2017
Needed extra cables & these worked perfect
on April 22, 2017
Great value
on November 8, 2010
I bought these for the vcr/dvd player I ordered as suggested by Amazon.com. Surprise! The vcr/dvd player came with a set, but this set was much nicer, heavier duty looking, so I used them instead and put the others away.
on June 17, 2016
Good one
on May 10, 2017
these worked just fine for my little project. Solid build, easy to use. Great for the price. Would buy again
on April 12, 2015
When I ordered my DVD player, the reviewers suggested ordering these cables as the ones that are provided w/the DVD player were really that good, so I ordered them, since the cost was nominal! Well, I was glad I did because they were correct, the cables that came w/were not nearly as heavy duty and sturdy as these are. They were hooked up very quickly and they're working great!