|Item model number||48072|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
C2G/Cables to Go 16AWG Hospital Grade 8-Feet Power Extension Cable, Orange (48072)
|Price:||$18.44 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use in healthcare facilities for power extension in temporary applications
- Green-Dot compliant
- Designed to meet the requirements of healthcare facilities
- Extended grounding pin ensures that equipment is properly grounded
- High visibility orange color
- Connector 1: NEMA 5-15 male; connector 2: NEMA 5-15 female
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Power cords used in hospitals and other medical settings must adhere to strict standards for grounding reliability, assembly integrity, strength and durability, as well as regulatory standards such as NEMA and IEC specifications. These standards are in place to ensure that power cords are safe and reliable for use in demanding hospital environments. This cable extends standard power cables for use in temporary applications, such as janitorial work. The female 5-15r connector plugs directly into the mating male power cord while the male hospital grade 5-15p connector plugs into a hospital grade supply outlet. Performance is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty so performance is never an issue. Easily recognizable with the green dot mark, this hospital grade power cord ensures compliance and delivers maximum performance.