C2G/Cables to Go Audio Unlimited 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Stereo Speaker with Remote Dual Power Transmitter, Black (SPK-24GX)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 8 inches; Weight: 9.4 lbs The 2.4GHz Wireless Outdoor/Indoor Speaker System comes with one speaker and is designed for either Mono or Stereo playback.
- For stereo playback, an additional speaker must be purchased separately. Mono playback is suggested when only one speaker is used in an area or room
- Transmission Mode : UHF Stereo Carrier. Frequency : 2.4GHz Digital
- Operation Voltage : Transmitter, DC 6C 300mA. Speaker: DC 12V 1.5A or 6 x D alkaline batteries (not included)
- Remote Control, 1 x CR2032 button cell. Frequency Response : 30 Hz 20 KHz
- Distortion : 0.5% S/N Ratio : 65 dB . Operation Distance : Up to approximately 50 meters/150+ feet (open area) . Speaker Audio Output Power : 20W Max. (RMS)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Audio Unlimited's 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Stereo Speaker system with Remote Dual Power Transmitter allows you to enjoy your music inside or outside without running speaker wire. This compact speaker is powered by 2.4GHz technology, which guarantees a strong, clear signal up to 150FT away. The transmitter delivers a powerful signal through walls or any other obstacles in your home or yard, truly offering endless installation options. Just plug in your iPod, iPhone, iPad, computer, stereo, MP3 player or any other device that has a 3.5mm or RCA audio output and enjoy high quality music wherever you want. Specifications: Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 8 inches; Weight: 9.4 lbs . The 2.4GHz Wireless Outdoor/Indoor Speaker System comes with one speaker and is designed for either Mono or Stereo playback. For stereo playback, an additional speaker must be purchased separately. Mono playback is suggested when only one speaker is used in an area or room. Transmission Mode : UHF Stereo Carrier. Frequency : 2.4GHz Digital. Operation Voltage : Transmitter, DC 6C 300mA. Speaker: DC 12V 1.5A or 6 x D alkaline batteries (not included). Remote Control, 1 x CR2032 button cell . Frequency Response : 30 Hz 20 KHz. Distortion : 0.5% S/N Ratio : 65 dB. Operation Distance : Up to approximately 50 meters/150+ feet (open area). Speaker Audio Output Power : 20W Max. (RMS)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I so liked the sound and appearance of these speakers that I bought a new dual-band Linksys router, hoping that the wireless devices would switch to the 5 ghz band when the 2.4 ghz was occupied by the speakers, but this made no difference to the problem. As soon as I plugged in the transmitter, every wireless device on my network went down.
I just re-read the first 20 or so reviews, and I am not the only one to have this problem. With so many homes now connecting to the internet via a wireless-N router, I'm surprised that more reviewers have not complained. This product should come with a prominent warning about this problem.
I have returned the 2.4 ghz speakers to Amazon and I'm considering ordering the 900 mhz set. There are lots of Bluetooth products, but a dearth of wireless speakers that can accept input from an RCA source.
1. Interferes with the home WiFi system - Set it up and had zero interruptions to the cable box (wifi connected system), personal cell phones connected to wifi, home phone connected to wifi and two laptop computers. I was relieved to say the least, so in the end... NO PROBLEMS WITH WIFI.
2. The range is not as advertised - I have a 2000 sq ft house that is two stories. I was able move the speakers around the house, outside in the backyard and not once did I have any distortion or signal interruptions. The transmitter was at least 100 feet away and the speakers worked perfectly fine. Again, not sure why people are having issues in this area.
3. The remote does not power on, but only power off the speakers - Not sure if this issue has been fixed in newly manufactured sets, but my remote was able to turn off AND ON the speakers. Find it strange people complained about this.
4. Not loud enough - Are you freaking kidding me? These speakers get really loud. If you are trying to have a Rave party at your house, then you are shopping in the wrong price category and plan to spend $2,500 and not $250. They get loud and the sound is crisp. Common guys, this is not Bose, its a wireless speaker system. It's not going to sound like a THX system. The sound is clean in all ranges. I am a big techno guy and as an electronic music guy, I need my bass. These speakers definetely deliver in this category. They do not have a 100 watt subwoofer so set your expectations realisticly.
As for my opinion: They are really sturdy and well built speakers. They are great looking and modern and the blue mood light is a plus when entertaining guests outdoors. The transmiter works perfectly fine connected to my android phone using wifi or connected to my home theater system using the RCA cables. I honestly, am happy I didn't take these negatie comments too seriously and bought this system. Well worth the money. I've used them on AC power connections, but not on DC. However, I'm confident they will perferm just as good on D batteries. The remote needs to be pointed directly to each speaker to change the volume. I actually like this idea. One speaker is in the kitchen, the other outside, so I would like to manage the volume independently. I know others have complained about this. Howewver, if both speakers are facing you then the remote will adjust both at the same time. The only complaint I have is that the instruction suck. The lack detail, dont really mention how intense of outdoor weather they can stand... sprinkling? rain? storm? Who knows. However, even if they could handle the rain, I wouldn't leave them out there out of respect for them! :)
Final and last words... BUY IT! You will not be disappointed.
The issue - has been stated very well by others. If I have to turn my music/sound off, or it stops on its own for whatever reason, and I don't get back to it in time, well, there y'are, just settled in - sittin' comfy on the couch, ready to eat dinner, watch a vid, and ya realize ya have ta get up and turn the speakers back on - snarky!
Also, the speakers do not hold the "previous setting". In other words, they have to be adjusted each time they are turned on. There is no indicator to show what level each is at, so, you have to "tune" with your ear. I have found that starting them both, then "clicking" one to the range you desire - counting how many clicks you use - then using the same for the other speaker, works the best for initial startup. Then, if necessary, one can "adjust" as needed.