|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.79 x 0.39 x 1.18 inches|
|Item model number||CA10755|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA10755|
|OEM Part Number||CA10755|
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter, CA10755 for Select Dodge, Jeep, Lexus and Toyota Vehicles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides 2X the engine protection
- A clean air filter improves air flow and prevents dirt and dust from entering the engine
- On-pack directions and illustrations provide clear installation instructions
- Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle owner's manual
- 12,000 mile change intervals help prevent decreased acceleration and horsepower while helping improve overall performance
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
FRAM CA10677 Extra Guard Flexible Rectangular Panel Air Filter for Lexus and Toyota Vehicles
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter, CA9360 for Select Lexus and Toyota Vehicles
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter, CA10169 for Select Lexus, Pontiac, Scion and Toyota Vehicles
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter, CA10171 for Select Toyota Vehicles
FRAM CA10190 Extra Guard Flexible Rectangular Panel Air Filter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Buyer$ Lair||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.79 x 0.39 x 1.18 inches||8.50 x 3.06 x 10.26 inches||8.06 x 2.17 x 13.85 inches||0.79 x 0.39 x 1.18 inches||7.51 x 4.98 x 9.84 inches||6.88 x 4.61 x 10.18 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filters are engineered with an advanced filter media that has been through rigorous testing and have been proven to provide 2X the engine protection* than the average leading standard retail brand air filter. 12,000 miles change intervals helps prevent decreased acceleration and horsepower while helping improve overall performance. FRAM engineering laboratories defines the air filter category by providing a clear choice over other filters. Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle's owner's manual. *Based on Fram Group testing of filter efficiency of models CA4309, CA8755A, CA8039, CA326 and CA6479 and their standard retail brand equivalent under ISO 5011.
From the manufacturer
FRAM CA10755 Extra Guard Flexible Rectangular Panel Air Filter
A clean air filter can lead to improved air flow and prevents dirt and dust from entering the engine.
- A clean air filter helps keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear.
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow, which can contribute to decreased acceleration and horsepower and reduced overall performance.
- Use proper protective gear
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover
- Remove old air filter
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter
- Replace cover and fasten
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FRAM is a great brand name and worth the price. Great value.
Hope this review is helpful, let me know if you have any questions!
I've used FRAM filters for many years and always been happy with the quality of their products.
I can't judge the efficacy of the filter, but it is was the right thing for my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Top international reviews
But Toyota doesn't make Air Filters, a contracted supplier does...
But double the FRAM price?
What are they, made of Gold.
Great Value, changed it myself in my '11 Sienna in literally 3 minutes.
Thanks Amazon PRIME !
Compared it to the same exactly model from Canadian Tire (store in Canada) Might not be an original...