Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 2, 2016
I pruchased this to go with " RODE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom..." arm.

I tried to connect this on all sides logical to me and they all require "rigging" to make it stay near the mic.

The "arm" portion of this product, thus the long part between the connector and the filter itself is difficult to make stay in certain positions. Maybe it would have worked better if purchased with whatever product it was intended for.
on April 17, 2013
I ordered this exact same product for my first microphone. I currently run a home studio and decided it was time to spring for a second microphone with stand and pop filter. It is exactly the same as the first one I bought and I would definitely buy another one incase I need to replace one. It has two layers and does a great job of filtering sound. It really stops the p, t and s sounds that sound annoying in recording, I really recommend this filter!
on December 10, 2012
CAD is universally known, at least in my circles, as super low quality cheap stuff. From the mics to instruments to accessories. I thought maybe, this pop screen would be difference, since it's pretty basic. But nope, CAD continues it's flaws.

The packaging of this thing was just plain horrible, it was so folded it up, I was afraid to even open it for fear it was already broken. Maybe that means it was a used item?? I dunno.

After one day of use, and attaching it to a vocal mic stand, the pop screen fell off. The screw was tightened really good, and should have held it, but it just came out. I got it to stay on, but any sudden movements, or a light breeze from the air condition, and this thing is coming off.

Not worth paying the shipping to return it, and will not buy any CAD items ever again
on June 25, 2015
It's hard to do a pop filter wrong, and this is a pretty straightforward design. What I appreciate about this most is the cost - it's a very reasonable price for a functional pop filter and mount, For that reason, I would buy this again.
on November 20, 2017
Well made and performs as advertised.
on May 15, 2014
Firstly, let me state that I am an amateur when it comes to audio recording. So take everything I say with a grain of salt...

I'm very pleased with this item. Good price and it definitely works. I use it with my Blue Yeti and attach the clamp directly to the desk stand. Planning to mod the stand at some point so I can directly bolt it in instead.

I move the filter away and I get pops. I put the filter in front and no more pops. So I'm happy. :)

Had to dock one star because everything does feel a tad cheaper than I would like. Still a great purchase though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
All pop filters do the same... but this one is better.
The screws are larger to tighten them. I also bought Nadi and it has a tiny screw that can not be tighten and using keep on moving and dropping.

Actually, all of these things need a good re-design. They won't stay and the fexible portion can not be tighten due to poor design.... ALL OF THEM !
on May 9, 2013
I like it - it's nice and sturdy. It's pretty big and heavy, so my super-junk mic stand doesn't work very well with this, but the pop filter is just perfect. I only bought it to help me keep a constant distance from the mic, and since it was so cheap, I didn't expect the popfilter to actually WORK as well as this does. But I can even record myself whistling no problem.
I've never tried a more expensive one, but this seems like it works perfectly!
on May 19, 2016
Keeps the P sounds off and works quite well.
on May 23, 2017
It filters my pops.. keeps spit off my mic. What's more to say?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.