CAD Audio GXL2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with CAD Audio Microphone Pop Filter and Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Condenser-Style Microphone for Instrument Recording
- Large Diameter, Fixed Cardioid Pattern, Condenser Microphone
- The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1 inch gold vapor deposited diaphragm for consistent sound quality, year after year
- High sensitivity and low distortion make the GLX2200 an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, or vocal and instrument sound reinforcement applications
- Includes Shock Mount, Carrying Pouch, Pop Filter and Tripod Microphone Stand
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The condenser microphone consists of a thin conductive membrane stretched very close to a stationary plate. High voltage is applied between the membrane and the plate. As the membrane vibrates, electrons move. These moving electrons are sensed as voltage. This voltage can be strengthened (but not necessarily increased) by silicon. The GXL2200 is inspired cosmetically, mechanically, and electrically by early generations of European masters. Features include (but are not limited to) an internal hi-pass filter. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
* CAD Audio Microphone Pop Filter
* Microphone Stand Black