CAETLE® A-Sonic Composite AV Video/USB 6 feet Cable for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This AV Cable provides composite video & audio output for viewing movies & photo slideshows w/ music on a TV, Monitor
- Comes with USB charging connector
- Color: white. Length: 6Ft
- Compatible with: Apple iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4/4G, iPod Classic, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch Apple Licensed Chipset built-in: Works with ALL current and future firmware versions (2.1, 2.2, 3.0,3.12,3.13,3.20 and later)
- Package inclued: 1 PCS AV USB Video Cable for iPhone 3G 3GS 4/4G iPod Touch Nano
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Now on to the review:
I purchased this cable from 'BrainyDeal', the cable worked ok on my iphone 4, ipod touch 3gen, and iphone 3GS. My only complaint is an warning will pop up when the cable is plugged in saying "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" ... but the cable still worked.
More about the warning: The fix is fairly simple to implement to prevent the warning pop up, but I am guessing that 'BrainyDeal' doesn't have the know how or ability to fix the warning as I am sure they are just buying a cable off the shelf from a foreign manufacture ... if they did understand the product then the warning would have been fixed ;)
Update: the cable will not charge my ipod touch 4th gen :(
It won't work to display your general iPad so don't try. Make sure you plug it in before you start Netflix or the movie or it won't work.
iPod Touch 4th Gen
iPad (Ver 1)
No video is output from either of the three devices. No iTunes video, no NetFlix, nothing.
Audio output does work, but if you wish to charge while playing music, you'll get a low static noise when power is running through the USB.
However, two caveats:
- USB and other connectors cannot be more 20 inches / 30 cm away from each of them (so your TV composite entry should be very close to a power socket.
- when the cable is connected to the audio output and the power socket but the iPad unplugged, you have a loud noise going in the audio, signed of a poor shielding of the cable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't get it to work. iPad version 3, IOS 8, doesn't work with this.Published 14 months ago by M
Worked fine, but as with all these types of cables they work only for the one device they are made to work with, which is an Apple design.Published 17 months ago by David Turner
Item did not work with any of the four TVs I tried it on.Published 19 months ago by Shanna C. Lee-McTaggart
this cable works great now i can go watch movies off my ipod on the TVPublished 19 months ago by tony