CALF COMPRESSION SLEEVE BeVisible Sports - Shin Splint Leg Compression Socks for Men & Women - Great For Running, Cycling, Air Travel, Support, Circulation & Recovery - 1 Pair
|Sale:||$15.97 - $21.97|
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: These compression sleeves are made of premium quality, breathable & durable compression fabric Nylon 76.6%, Spandex 23.4%. Get these calf sleeves today; your legs will thank you!
- IT JUST WORKS!! Wouldn't it be great to be able to feel stronger during training AND reduce recovery time? Now you can with our compression calf sleeves. They help boost circulation in your legs & reduce muscle soreness for faster recovery afterwards. Try these & notice the improvement - you will wish you had found these calf sleeves a long time ago!
- TODAY'S SPECIAL COUPON! Save 15% each on our Calf Compression Sleeves when you purchase 2 or more pairs. Enter code CFSAVE15 at checkout. We offer a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee, so that you can buy our calf compression sleeve risk free.
- SUITS VARIOUS SPORTS, FITNESS ACTIVITIES & EVERYDAY USE: A must have for running, cycling, basketball, baseball, volleyball, martial arts, cross fit, training and work outs or any fitness activities. These are perfect for low or high impact exercises enabling you to warm up safely & recover quickly. The calf sleeves are also great for everyday use especially for people in retail, nursing, travel, hospitality & jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot. These also make a GREAT gift.
- GET RELIEF NOW + RECOVER FASTER: Do you suffer from shin splints, calf pain or swellings in the feet? Do you travel a lot or are on your feet all day? If yes you'll love our compression sleeves. These shin splint compression sleeves aid in mitigating shin splints, preventing calf cramps, protects legs from minor scratches & knocks. Don’t price shop cheap imitations that just have tight elastic bands. Get these proven calf sleeves with true graduated compression, nothing else compares.
- SIZE FOR PERFECT, COMFORTABLE FIT: Our wide 1.2 inch anti slip strap ensures the leg compression sleeves fit just right and do not slip down your leg whilst running or playing. Available in 3 sizes (Small-Medium calf size 11 – 14 inches, L – XL calf size 14 – 17 inches & XL- XXL calf size 17 – 19 inches). Please see the 3rd image for the sizing chart. Look good & feel great wearing the calf sleeves.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BeVisible Sports Calf Compression Sleeves
You work hard and train hard. You demand the best out of yourself. And you expect the same excellence from the products you use.
At BeVisible Sports, we share the same view.
Our products are made keeping your needs in mind – so that you can perform at your best. Always.
Our calf compression sleeves are scientifically designed to deliver unmatched performance. Each calf sleeve is tested on sophisticated machines to ensure they meet our exacting standards.
The calf sleeves look great and are very durable (used in some of the toughest race conditions, they have come through in flying colors). Most importantly, they deliver great results. It is your turn now.
JOIN US & EXPERIENCE THE BEVISIBLE SPORTS DIFFERENCE TODAY!
SO MANY USES….
Our Calf Compression Sleeves may help people who have the following conditions:
- Shin splints and calf cramps
- Circulation problems in the leg
- Muscle soreness and swelling
- Recovery after exercise and/or recovery post-surgery
- Varicose veins, spider veins and venous insufficiencies
- Lovers of running – new or experienced, teenagers to seniors
- Fitness, cross fit and gym enthusiasts
- Participants in all ball sports & outdoor activities
- Nurses, doctors, retail, restaurant, trade & construction workers
- Office workers and travellers on road, rail or air
- Any work that requires you to be on your feet during the day
IMPROVES YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Breathable & lightweight fabric
- Reduces muscle fatigue by holding muscle in place
- True graduated compression helps delivers greater power output
REDUCES INJURY RISK
- Warm up muscles faster pre-exercise
- Reduces muscle soreness during & after workouts
- Greater support reduces chances of micro muscle tears
HELPS YOU RECOVER FASTER
- True graduated compression helps improve circulation
- Better circulation in the legs promotes faster recovery
- Reduces aches, pains and refreshes tired, heavy legs fast
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IndicationsCalf Pain, Shin Splints, Varicose Veins, Calf Support, Calf Cramps, Recovery After Exercise, Work Outs, Running, Training or For People Who Are On Their Feet At Work For Long Periods Of Time, To Refresh Tired Legs.
DirectionsThe calf sleeves can be worn during activity, whilst at work or in recovery mode (after training or after a day's work). If you are new to wearing compression calf sleeves, wear them for 90 minutes on day one. Then assuming you are wearing the sleeves on a daily basis, increase the duration by 15 minutes every 3 days, building up to your desired duration. This will enable your legs to get used to the compression.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The compression was just perfect for what I intend to use it for. I am a nurse in a busy hospital and needed something to help with my leg fatigue. Being on my feet 10hr+ a day does take its toll. I was worried because I have larger than normal sized calves for my height (I'm 5ft and calf circumference is 13.5inches) and I thought it would cut into my skin or be too small-- neither was true. Its a little hard to get on (due to the compression) but since it has a graduated compression, it was easy once you get past the foot. The sleeve fits perfectly between top of my ankle and ends right below my knee.
Customer service is amazing also. I received an email to ask about my purchase and when I responded with a concern, I received a reply promptly. This company values their customers!!
I am so happy with this purchase and glad I took advantage of the buy 2 special they offered.
two things started bothering me since last summer. My legs started having that no-fresh feeling and Cramps in my calf
after long runs. I looked for some quick recovery products and after trying few from the local running stores, I started using this compression sleeve and have been using this since December. I must say I got more than what I was looking for. The best feature- I found is, when used after a run for post recovery. I generally wear it for a couple of hours and after I take it off, my legs feel really fresh and I walk good. I no longer have pain going up and down the stairs in my home any more. I tried wearing it longer than 2 hours after longer runs (15 miles +) but I noticed that 2 hours is enough to relax my legs. The pressure of the sleeve is just right for post recovery. That same pressure might have done the trick for my calf cramp as well. I no longer have those bad cramps. I did a 20 miler today and used this sleeve post run and after 5 hours after that run, I am perfectly fresh now , no pain (actually slight pain, but that's normal) and more importantly no cramps or tight feeling in the legs anymore. Now lets talk about wearing it during training. After good post training results, naturally I was tempted to wear it during my runs. 5 miler- perfect!! 10 miler- hmmmm, need some slight configuration change. I run at the pace of 8- 8:30, about 180 cadence. At my pace after about 90 minutes, the pressure in the sleeve kind of slows my cadence. I think the pressure is little high for longer training. So I would recommend the manufacturer to release a variations of these sleeves with different pressures and with slightly lesser pressure specifically for during longer training, and I am buying that for sure.
I found some other benefits as well. The length of the sleeve is good enough for my height(5'10'') and it covers my leg from ankle to lower knee, perfectly sits there. Its a good protection from the cold in the winter morning. Also, when I go for the trail runs, I feel much comfortable running midst those long grass. The material is of good quality, even after using for 2 months and multiple washes I don't see its loosing up or anything, same elasticity. And finally price is very good.
Great service and great product.
My only dislike is the white wording at the top of the sleeves. I'm not one to ever wear a logo and I feel like a fat soccer player when I wearing these with my normal clothes. (I have tried wearing them inside out, but they don't feel quite the same that way.) If they came in plain solid black, this would be 5 stars. I've love a navy option, too.