Natural Sleep Aid for Moms, Toddlers and Babies by Calm-A-Mama (15ml) - 75 Servings - Organic Sleeping Supplement for Pregnant Women and Nursing Moms - Natural Rest - Made in USA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Natural Sleep Remedy: Sleep is an essential part of everyone’s routine and an indispensable part of a healthy lifestyle. Studies have shown that getting an adequate amount of sleep has improved attention, behavior, learning, memory, and overall mental and physical health for people at all ages. Our organic sleep drops will help everybody in the family, from babies to grandparents.
- Certified Organic Ingredients: Made of organic chamomile and flower extracts, our natural sleep supplements will give your kids all the advantages of calm nights, without any side effect. Chamomile is nature’s way of helping you and your family reach a rested, balanced life.
- How to Use: Take 2-4 drops on the tongue or sip in a beverage. Do not touch dropper to mouth. Repeat 4-6 times per day as needed. You may notice immediate relief, but for best results use consistently for a minimum of three weeks.
- Mommy's Aid for Sleepless Nights: We know personally how hard it can be to function when you aren't getting enough sleep. It impacts your life, your family and your state of mind. But by consistently using our organic sleep drops, the time you spend with your family will become the most precious of your life.
- 100% Happy Customers - We stand by our Sleep Drops, so we will go above an beyond to make you happy with your purchase.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 3.5 inches; 0.48 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 27, 2015
- Manufacturer : CALM A MAMA
- ASIN : B00YDMH1CQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #342,537 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #374 in OTC Medicinal Sleep Aids
- Customer Reviews:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Inability to settle down and fall asleep, changing time zones, travel, sleep disruption in children and adults.
Chamomile Water Extract, Organic Flower Extract Blend, Organic Fresh Motherwort flower extract, Organic Fresh Lemon Balm flower extract, Organic Fresh Lavender flower extract
Take 2-4 drops on the tongue or sip in a beverage. Repeat 4-6 times per day as needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(From here on mostly a person rant not a review) I have tried just about everything, seriously everything, from two months old and on, she is now 15 months and still she fights going to sleep. She fights sleep so hard, keeps her eyes as wide open as she can no matter how long we rock her or nurse her to sleep. I was hoping this product would at least make the bed time routine more effective, it has only helped me go to sleep never her, but even with consistent bed time routine (since two months) she never settles and this didn't help her. I still believe this product works for most children but mine seems to be something else when it comes to going to sleep and staying asleep. I had come to terms the nightly struggle and that it probably won't go away soon but I was hoping this would help. Unfortunately, it was not the miracle I was hoping for.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.