CAMFive CFHS 1506 10H, 6 heads, 15 needle Flat embroidery machine, includes sequin and cording attachment. Free onsite installation & training and unlimited support
|Price:||$28,781.00 + $2,321.00 shipping|
- "HIGH SPEED" SERVO PANASONIC MOVEMENT MOTORS 1000 RPM AND JAPANESE HOOK: Our "High Speed" series manages to develop the 1,000 spm speed and gain greater definition per stitch each time because it is equipped with servo movement motors; these are electronically controlled and allow smooth and quick movements. Our machines come with japanese made "ROTARY HOOK" Koban or Hirose brand.
- TOUCH SCREEN & MULTI- LANGUAGE CONTROL PANEL: Save time with our CAMFive embroidery machine. Everything at your finger tips. You can input designs in lots or groups, delete unnecessary files, modify existing files in memory, and edit them. Everything while is working! Supports industry standard .dsb, .dst, .dsz file formats.
- NOISE REDUCTION SYSTEM AND “THREAD STOPPER": Our "High Speed" series are equipped with a noise reduction dual internal disk. Also, all heads have a thread stopper system, which prevents “unthreading " the other heads that are not embroidering at that time.
- SEQUIN & CORDING ATTACHMENT: The CFHS 1506/10H Flat embroidery machines come with a “Single” sequin attachment (one sequin roll on each head) Ideal to add blink to your designs and decorate apparel, also includes one cording device on each head that can hold an incredible variety of cords to be included in your desingn or have them work independetly, making it the most versatil machine for apparel decoration.
- INCLUDES FREE ONSITE INSTALLATION & TRAINING, UNLIMITED TECH SUPPORT, 1 YEAR WARRANTY. A double set of frames, hoops, adapters and magnetic supports are also included with your machine. The double set is intended to have the next load ready and maintain continuous production.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CAMFive is an American brand, an American established corporation and a proud member of: The Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas Association (SPESA) The International Sign Association, The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association, The Imprinted sportswear, The National business media and The Graphic of the Americas organizations. CAMFive owns two fully stocked facilities that provide ample inventory of equipment, spare parts and accessories to ensure immediate delivery, as well as technical support and customer service. One is located in Los Angeles, CA and the other one in Orlando, FL. CAMFive "HS Series" machines are ideal for embroidering fabrics in large quantities prior to the manufacturing process. With 6 heads and 15 colors it gives the versatility to embroider multi-color designs with a nice finish. Also includes a sequin and cording attachment allowing you to ad "blink" to your designs. We build our machines with state of the art technology and top of the line parts that assure high quality embroidery and the best finish. It has been built with our industrial-grade system and built under our CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) standards & tolerances, using strict manufacturing processes that guarantees maximum stability and minimum wear and tear of its components throughout its lifetime.