|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.90 - $44.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- BREATHABLE 100% Pure Cotton
- CLASSY CHECKS – You’ll get a lot of wear out of this plaid piece. This Gingham Checkered Casual button-up is a timeless piece, made with quality soft cotton, it can be styled and adapted for any season. Think of a classy skirt, a pair of jeans, under a sweater for a preppy look, or on a tee for a buffalo lumberjack style.
- RELAXED FIT – Slightly loose fit, boyfriend style (check our size video, you won’t go wrong) with front full button placket. Size up for a slouchy look or go for your size for a work outfit. Model measurements in Description. All the photos are taken with an original Camixa shirt
- DETAILS THAT WILL GET NOTICED - Sturdy Mother of pearl buttons, Long sleeve with two buttons barrel cuff, to adjust wrist fit -Roll them up for a cool laid back style. Chest pocket
- PACKAGING and CARE – Our blouses are softly ironed and nicely packaged. Gently press it with warm iron upon arrival to touch up packing wrinkles. Handwash in cold or lukewarm water (or size up and select cold water gentle wash for machine washing); do not tumbledry. Your complete Shirt Care Guide included –pdf
- DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA – it will quickly get you lots of compliments because we are passionate about shirts and blouses and it shows! You'll love to wear it over and over because it’s a top that doesn’t go out of season. Designed by shirt expert Celina Di Pisa.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Classic staple for easy effortless style
This Gingham Check shirt is a timeless piece, made with quality soft cotton, it will easily slot into your workweek or off-duty wardrobe. Pair it with a navy skirt for a preppy look, or with jeans, bandana and a tank underneath for a buffalo girl style; wear it to add a little extra interest under crewneck sweaters in winter.
This checkered number comes with a casual relaxed fit.
Preppy or casual, this flattering versatile piece will get lots of wear
- Confort: The tonal-blue pattern is made from light weight soft cotton, it's a stylish tran-seasonal piece that will make life easy thanks to multiple styling options.
- Ideal for travelling: this classic top can get you from stylish to casual –and the fabric keeps easily in shape and is cool and breathable.
- Fine details will get you noticed: Sturdy freshwater Mother of pearl buttons, Long sleeves with two button barrel cuffs, to adjust wrist fit -Roll them up for a cool laid back style. One handy front pocket.
- Look smart with structure: fused interlining inside cuffs, collar, placket and pocket flaps to provide extra structure for a sharper look. Whilst others don’t bother, we know it’s what distinguishes our shirts from the sloppy ones.
- Quality fabric: Made with pure woven gingham cotton; environmental friendly, natural, durable and airy.
- Classy evergreen: a good investment for your warm or cold months wardrobe. Crafted from quality fabric, assembled with sturdy stitching and craftsmanship, it’s a great investment all year round. You’ll love to style it again and again!
GETTING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
Please, if you are new to us, Do not skip this simple and effective check! To find your size, simply select a shirt you currently wear and take three measurements.
It takes 2 minutes
1- Take your favourite shirt and lay it flat on a table
2- Measure Bust, Waist (from left stitching to right stitching –not around!) and front length
3- Compare it to our BOYFRIEND Fit in the SIZE CHART -click next to the Size selector
Front Length (measured from High Shoulder Point): XS=25’9”/cm66; S=26’3”/cm67; M=26’7”/cm68; L=27’1”/cm69; XL=27’5”/cm70; XXL=27’9”/cm71
FIT: Model has slim frame and small breast and measures: height 170cm/5' 6.9", bust 34in/86cm, waist 24in/61cm, hips 34in/86cm; she usually wears size XS and is wearing size S in the photos. SIZE UP if you have athletic shoulders or large bust. Go up one size for a slouchy fit.
We wanted to make beautiful shirts that we could offer direct...
HOW IT ALL STARTED
When Italian designer Celina Di Pisa moved to Australia in 2008, she soon realized that finding a well crafted shirt that made you feel like "a million dollars" was hard and expensive.
After some years of research she decided to do it herself, and Camixa was born.
Celina liked the idea of a Quality product, the same sold in high-end boutiques, but accessible for everyone. "We wanted to make beautiful shirts that we could offer direct to our customers, without the middleman.... So anyone could be pampered and indulge in Designer shirts".
Australian laid back style, Italian flare, a luxury to travel with
AUSSIE ITALIAN LAID-BACK, TRAVELLING AMERICA AND BEYOND
The shirts have that laid-back Australian style: they encapsulate the nonchalance attitude and the world-traveler vibe.
They have an Italian soul (in the sense of the quality and tailoring) and are made in China in our shirts-only factory. They are crafted with double stitching, french seams, HSPI (high stitch per inch = very tight stitching = longer to make but durable), so you can enjoy our blouses for years to come.
And have you felt our linen? Worn our silk? Shown-off our designs?
They'll go "Wow, what a good looking Sheila!" I tellya :)
Our shirts are classics, casual and designed for your traveling lifestyle. Shirts that will accompany you everywhere. Travel more!
CONTEMPORARY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
The "Black Gingham" shirt styled over a top.
The "Pink Gingham" shirt styled under Tee-shirt
The "Sky Gingham" shirt buttoned up
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01MSR5C3T
- Item model number: CHDBBRO_S-$P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I machine-washed in cold water and hung to dry. No shrinkage, no fading (the color is really pretty!), and touch-up ironing minimal. I appreciated care instructions and a follow-up letter from the seller checking to see if I was happy with my purchase. Why, yes I am happy and will order more colors and patterns - as soon as I decide which!!
For the price, I expected a bit more quality. It's not as good as a J Crew or BR shirt, which you can get for the same price or less when they are on sale.
My biggest issue is that the neck was huge - like I could put my thigh in it. With the shirt totally open, it would be okay, but with the shirt buttoned, it was very obviously out of proportion.
The fabric and stitching were fine. I've attached a photo to show a "run" in the fabric above the front pocket, which Camixa apologized for not noticing. The seams all looked put together well enough.
I am small chested and usually wear a 2 in shirts, and the Small was a good fit in terms of shoulders and sleeves, aside from the neck being very large. Be aware that the body fit is definitely boyfriend style, not slim-fit, and the Small was fine in that regard, too -- it was a relaxed fit, but not too big. All in all, the shirt is okay, just not great.
I received so many compliments the first day I wore it and would recommend it to anyone who likes a nice fit in clothing.