CAMRY Digital Hand Dynamometer Grip Strength Measurement Meter Auto Capturing Electronic Hand Grip Power 198 Lbs / 90 Kgs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ACCURACY - Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, the hand dynamometer gives you accurate momentary digital reading of gripping power. Measuring Capacity: 198lbs / 90kgs; Division: 0.2lbs / 0.1kgs
- USER FRIENDLY - Squeeze the hand dynamometer with maximum isometric effort for at least 5 seconds. After testing, the LCD will automatically display the maximum grip value and a grip value status bar showing the status of “weak”, “normal” or “strong” according to age and gender preset for each test.
- MEMORY RECORD - The device can store data for up to 19 definable users, and their records can be recalled anytime when needed; Moreover, the incremental increase or decrease from the last record will be automatically shown for comparison after each test.
- Adjustability - Turn the adjustable gear to get an ideal grasp according to the size of hands. It is good fit for both big hand and small hand.
- EASY TO READ - Large LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: user code, age, gender, grip value in pound or kg and grip status. Engineered for home, sports and clinical use. 2* AAA batteries included; 5-year product warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why does Grip Strength Matter?
A strong grip is critical for a range of sports, including gymnastics, rock climbing, and wrestling, and everyday activities, such as opening a jar or carrying luggage, said Ethan Reeve, assistant athletic director of sports performance at Wake Forest University. Your grip can also be an important indicator of your overall health. A study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research concluded that grip strength is a predictor of muscular endurance and overall strength.
Exercise Your Hands
Squeeze a soft stress ball between fingers and thumb. Hold for 60 seconds and repeat.
Measure Your Grips Strength
Squeeze the hand dynamometer with your dominant hand as hard as you can for 10-15 seconds. The highest number you hit is your score.
Lower Blood Pressure
A growing number of scientific studies are showing that hand-grip exercises can help lower blood pressure.
Poor Handgrip, No Fun Games
Check and train your handgrip strength, and say goodbye to butterfingers.
Daily Health Check
The grip exercises can be categorized into Crush, Pinch, Support, Extension and Wrist Work. It’s a good idea to cycle through all these over the week.
A Strong Grip Is Essential For Many Sports
Many popular recreational sports and activities requires a strong grip for success. The fitter you are the more fun you will have.
The adjustable handle was suitable for users of different ages.
The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional testing device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.
-Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.
-19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.
Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.
Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.
-Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.
How to Use
1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;
2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;
3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.
4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your hand grip.
5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.
6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.
7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.
8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.
Every hand dynamometer is individually hand tested for defects and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
We offer 5-year product warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.7 x 5.15 x 1.4 inches; 14.39 Ounces
- Item model number : EH101-17
- Batteries : Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date First Available : November 17, 2012
- Manufacturer : CAMRY
- ASIN : B00A8K4L84
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,112 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: