|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.5 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||4332047524|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
CAMVATE DSLR Video Camera Cage Stabilizer Rig with Wooden Handle for Canon Nikon Sony
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Professional Camera Cage is made of hard anodized aluminum for durability.
- Side Pipe Length: one 125mm ,another one 145mm
- The Robust Cage not only protects your camera but so Provides Numerous of mounting choices, features a mounted wood handgrp and 1/4"-20 mounting accessory holes so you can mount accessories to your camera without stressing the body.
- It is designed to work with Canon 60D,70D,50D,40D,30D,6D,7D,7D Mark11,5D Mark11,5D Mark111,5DS,5DSR; Nikon D7000,D7100,D7200,D300S,D610,DF; Sony A99.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Camera Mount Screw: 1/4"-20
Thread Holes for top plate: 1/4"-20
Thread Holes for base plate: 1/4"-20
Mounting Hole for base plate: 1/4"
Thread Holes for side pipe: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
Side Pipe Length: 145mm
Net Weight: Approx. 371g
100% Brand New
1 x Camera Baseplate
1 x Top Plate
1 x Side Pipe
1 x Wooden Handgrip with Aluminum Adapter
1 x 1/4"-20 QR Screw
(Note: Camera not included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works perfectly with the Sony A6300. You're welcome. See the attached photo for what I mean! I added the cold shoe from HDVATE in the image, but seriously, every 6300 owner needs one of these for handheld work. With an IOS lens, one hand on the wood grip, one hand on the camera grip...tons of stability. Cleans the battery door perfectly, but you'll need to remove the rubber eye cup.
Also: factor into the cost all the accessories you'll need, starting with a top handle. I'm also not a huge fan of how the included wooden grip handle feels, as aesthetically pleasing as it may be-- it needs a little more depth.
All in all, surprisingly sturdy and the price is right-- worth the extra $20 over those box-cages if you're just getting started.