CAMVATE Aluminum Camera Cage for Sony A6500,A6000,A6300,ILCE-6000,ILCE-6300,NEX7 with Conversion Top Handle Grip and 1/4-20 Adapter Hole attach DIY accessories(Black)
|Price:||$76.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: aluminum alloy,very light to carry around and rust resistant
- Solve the problem to some extent of overheating on the camera.(NOTE:CAMERA NOT INCLUDE)
- There have 1/4" threads on base of the cage,let you put the cage on the plate or Tripods & Monopods
- Conversion top handle grip design,you can switch the handle grip on the top or on the left side for your need
- Multi-function camera cage design for SONY A6500,A6000 and A6300,have two shoe mount on the handle grip,1/4" and 3/8" threads on the cage,providing you a range of choice in attaching accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This aluminum camera cage is design for sony A6500,A6000 and A6300, using CNC machined to make sure the surface very smooth,this cage solve the problem of overheating accessories on the camera.
The handle grip can be converted,you can switch the handle grip and put it on the top or on the left side,and you can put this cage on tripods.
This cage have two shoe mount and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads providing you a lot of DIY attaching accessories.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Net Weight: 350g
1 x handle grip
1 x camera cage
Top Customer Reviews
- Really well made out of one piece of aluminum.
- Light ( 98g only ) I use it on gimbal without any problems
- Virtually all SmallRig accessories can be used on this cage ( you will just have to get new bolts because the ones that come with SmallRig are to long.
- Handle is amazing! For the record it is heavy, but really practical.
- Bottom of the cage should feature TWO 1/4 20 holes to prevent cage form twisting on base plate. ( that can be easily solved by placing peace of rubber between base plate and bottom of the cage )