Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CANARY (CAN100USBK) All-in-One Indoor 1080p HD Sec..." and save 56% off the $169.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
CANARY (CAN100USBK) All-in-One Indoor 1080p HD Security Camera with Built-in Siren and Climate Monitor, Motion/Person/Air Quality Alerts, Works with Alexa, Insurance Discount Eligible - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- LET CANARY BE YOUR EYES AND EARS: The Canary All-in-One Home Security System is just what you've been looking for. Featuring a full HD 1080p camera with a 147-degree lens view, the Canary can see more or your home to help keep your mind at ease. The Canary also features high-quality sound recording, so you are not only able to see your home, but be able to hear what's going on.
- BUILT IN ALARM TO HELP SCARE OFF INTRUDERS: The Canary features a built in alarm system that reaches sound levels of 90+ decibels, that's the same noise level as a running lawn mower! The built in siren is perfect for scaring off unwanted visitors. sensors are 3-axis accelerometer, ambient light, capacitive touch
- GET UPDATES TO YOUR SMARTPHONE: Canary works using the wireless internet in your home. By connecting your phone to the Canary system, you will be able to receive immediate alerts when your camera notices movement and activity. Never be surprised by an unfortunate event with the Canary Home Security System.
- PERFECT FOR PET LOVERS: The Canary Home Security System is also a great tool for pet parents. Have you ever wondered what your cats do while you're away, or which of you dogs keeps getting into the trash? Well, now you can watch and find out. Set up your Canary camera near where your pet spends the most time and be able to keep an eye on them throughout the day.
- WE'RE ON A MISSION: Everyone has a right to feel safe and secure, and security comes from having the information you want when you want it. It’s the guiding principle behind our work and reinforces our belief that the best technology helps to make you smarter, puts you in control, and gives you access to the information you need. That’s why Canary is dedicated to developing easy-to-use technology that protects, empowers, and has a meaningful impact on people, families, and their communities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Canary Flex Weatherproof, Outdoor/Indoor Security Camera
- View live activity 24/7 or record HD video with automatic night vision, plus get smart alerts when motion is detected.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with optional power cable included.
- 360° magnetic swivel base for precise positioning.
- Directly access pre-populated numbers for first responders.
- Built-in speaker and microphone - two-way Canary talk capable for real-time conversations.
- Easy setup and activation - no extra hubs or wiring.
- Free 24 hours of cloud storage, upgrade to Canary Membership for extra security.
Wire-free or Plugged-in
A built-in rechargeable battery lets you go wire-free and can be re-charged with the power cord while the camera still monitors your home.
Build to withstand the toughest outdoor elements with full functionality from -4° F to 113° F.
One-touch Emergency Access
With Canary, if you see something unusual you can contact your local emergency services immediately from within the app.
Say hi to the kids or protect the couch from your four-legged friend. Canary Flex is two-way talk capable.
Intelligent Real-Time Person and Motion Alerts
Canary features embedded AI technology and machine learning to filter out insignificant motion, identify important activity, and only alert you to what matters.
Receive intelligent notifications when people or motion is detected. If anything is amiss, Canary provides emergency phone numbers right in the app. With video and audio evidence of burglaries in progress, your call will get the priority it deserves.
Recorded Video Clips
Arming & Disarming
|Canary Flex||Ring||Arlo||Nest Cam Outdoor|
|Placement||Indoor/Outdoor||Outdoor only||Indoor/Outdoor||Outdoor only|
|Power Supply||Plugged-in or wire-free (rechargeable)||Plugged-in only||Wire-free (not rechargeable)||Plugged-in only|
|Operating Temperatures||-4° to 122° F (-20°C to 50°C)||-4°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C)||14° to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)||-4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)|
|Cloud Storage||24 hours of video clips. 30 days of full-length video with Membership||Subscription plan required for up to 60 days of storage||7 days of video clips, capped at 1GB. Up to 60 days with a subscription plan||3 hours of still pictures when activity detected. Up to 30 days of continuous recording with a subscription plan|
|Person Detection||Yes (Free)||No||no||Subscription required|
|One-touch Access to Emergency Responders||Yes||No||No||No|
Compare with similar items
Home security made easy. Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and automatic connection to your local authorities. Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147-degree wide-angle lens, night vision, and high-quality audio. Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might be affecting your health. Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device and respond to incidents before they turn into emergencies. Simply place Canary on a shelf or table, plug it in, connect to the internet, and you're ready to go! Each product comes ready to go right out of the box and also includes free cloud storage for recent events. Secure your house with a simple touch from your smartphone. With Canary, you have all the information you need to choose the right response, whether it's calling the authorities or sounding the alarm. Secure your house with ease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own 2 Canaries and have had them for almost a year and have never had any problems, all it's given me is peace of mind and a secure feeling that my family and loved ones are being watched.
I have recxomended this product to litterlly 20-30 people and most have purchased one without regret, I would highly recommend this product!!
I have owned Nest (Dropcam) cameras for years, so I'm comparing my product experience to those. I decided not to opt for the monthly payment for now, so i can see what all I'll get with no monthly cost first. To me, the options are similar to Nest, and in several areas, better. One exception is the talk-back feature, which is included free with Nest (I have never used it though).
Geo-fencing is great. Between the geo-fencing and the Away history, I have a lot less video to go through to see what's actually happened at the house. The timeline is also more useful here than with Nest, showing me status changes, as well as thumbnails for major events.
Wireless power mode is impressive - now on my fourth day off of my first charge (and i was anxious, so I don't think I even charged it all the way the first time). Curious to see how long it will go. Eventually I may run the power cord to it, but until I'm absolutely sure where it will stay, it's very portable and convenient. I also like the industrial design of this camera more than the other cameras. It looks very minimal, but unique. The magnetic base is very convenient.
On the monitoring side, the iPhone app is easy to use, and very visual. The cards approach to navigation took a few minutes to get used to, but no problem after that. Apple watch notifications are also very handy. I even get a thumbnail of the activity - convenient if I'm in a meeting and just need to see what it is. I would however like to see more functionality here - like being able to change status, start recording, or even view live video if possible right from my watch - but maybe i should just be paying more attention to the meeting I am in! :)
Overall, I'm happy with this camera. I hope Canary can solve the customer satisfaction issues they're currently having with long-time customers, because the actual product and hardware are of great quality. As a new user, I'm very happy with this camera.
As far as the user experience, absolutely wonderful device that work exactly as described and as intended. Is this a full fledged home security system with central station monitoring? No, nor does it claim to be. For its intended purposed, as a motion activated security camera, it works wonderfully. The app is well designed and easy to use. Sensitivity can be adjusted which is handy for false triggers, and it does not automatically sound a siren or contact authorities when triggered which is paramount for those of us with pets. Speaking of pets, this is really my intended use of the device....to watch my mischievous dog when I'm not at home. It's great to be able to pull up a live feed and see what he's up to any time i like or be notified when he wakes up from a nap and starts looking for trouble. I usually keep the device pointed toward the front windows and I can actually see if someone is at the door or something if I see him get up and start barking. (The pay service has 2 way voice communication if you really want to freak out your pet!) Resolution in the daytime and in the dark are both excellent. My favorite feature is the fact that the unit automatically switches into away mode when I leave the house.....one less thing for me to remember in the morning.
I have seen a lot of complaints about the free plan not saving video for long periods of time, etc etc....but honestly for me this is really a non-issue. The 24hr timeline and priority clips with the free version are really all that is needed for the intended purpose of being a security camera. You still have access to live video which is great for my purpose of watching my pet. Bandwidth and storage isnt free and if full length videos saved for a month and two way talk are features you require, I think their pay plan is very reasonable. Great device and experience, highly recommended!
Both shots below were taken in relatively dark rooms on cloudy days. The processing in the Canary really brightens up the video well.