CANMOV Power Lift Recliner Chair for Elderly- Heavy Duty and Safety Motion Reclining Mechanism-Antiskid Fabric Sofa Living Room Chair with Overstuffed Design (Camel)
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||39 x 37 x 39.8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STURDY AND FUNCTIONAL POWER LIFT RECLINER: Modern style and functionality merge together with single motor and heavy duty mechanism, lay back or lift and tilt to stand, smoothly adjust to any customized position which provide ultimate lounging experience.
- COMFORTABLE AND ANTISKID UPHOLSTERY: Overstuffed pillow designed on back, seat and armrest for support and comfort with a high back, thick cushion and high grade antiskid upholstery, provide a very comfortable sitting feel and enhances safety.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND EASY USING: Less 10 mins installation, Search” Canmov Lift Chair” on YouTube for assembly guide video, all functions used by only two buttons remote control. Overall size: 39"W x 37"D x 40"H, Seat Height – 20.5", its max weight capacity is about 300lbs.
- USING SUGGESTIONS: For your health, consult your doctor before using this product. If you have pain in a muscle or joint after using for a prolonged period of time, discontinue using and consult your doctor, persistent pain could be symptom of a more serious condition.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:- At CANMOV, we are confident that you’ll be absolutely flabbergasted by the unique quality, durability, functionality and design of our power lift chair. Since we put so much effort to create products that will improve the quality of your life, we warrant them all against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase.
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This overstuffed foam motion reclining mechanism lift chair is functional for elderly and people with limited mobility, electric powered lift mechanism could lift you up smoothly and safely. Remote control activates transitions between reclining, sitting and lifting and can stop at any position in-between with ease. You can quickly assemble the item and use it in an easy-to-understand manual. Durable metal frame gives this chair stability and strength, and the resilient microfiber upholstery stands up to regular use in your home while bringing ultimate comfort.
- -Product Dimensions: 39" (L) * 37" (W) * 39.8" (H)
- -Package Dimensions: 36" (L)*30" (W)*25.6" (H)
- -Weight: 109 lbs
- -Expanded Length: 62.2”
- -Seat Dimensions: 19.7" (W) * 24" (D)
- -Back Height: 33"
- -Maximum Capacity: 300 lbs
High-resiliency foam cushions in supple polyester and filled with high-density sponge which is soft and odor-free
Considerate Side Pocket
Side storage bag to hold your magazines and remote control in easy reach
Handy Remote Control
All functions are controlled by 2 keys. It is easy to use and does not need manual operation. One is for lifting and the other is for reclining. The footrset and backrest are extended or retracted simultaneously.
Sturdy Metal Mechanism
Solid metal frame offering stability and strength, electric powered lift design with silent electric motor
|Power Lift Recliner Chair||Electric Lift Recliner Chair||Power Lift Recliner Chair for Elderly||Power Lift Recliner Chair for Elderly|
|Speciality||Power Lift Recliner Chair||Power Lift Recliner Chair||Power Lift Recliner Chair||Power Lift Recliner Chair|
|Product Size||39"W x 37"D x 40"H||32"W x 37"D x 38"H||34"W x 39"D x 41"H||33"W x 36"D x 40"H|
|Seat Dimension||19.7"W x 24"D||21.7"W x 20.5"D||22"W x 21.7"D||20"W x 19.5"D|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I opted to purchase here, and purchased the 3 year extended warranty. I woke up yesterday morning and this one huge box was outside my door. Let me point out that I'm having a knee replacement in a couple of weeks and also have COPD and have been disabled since 12/2012. I was able to get the box into our living room, the chair arrives in 2 pieces with a bag containing all the parts to assemble. Assembly was extremely simple and involved plugging in 3 or 4 connections that are easily reached. The only other assembly was to attach two additional feet on the foundation for added support when using the chair to lift you. I saved $72!!
As to the chairs construction, it's extremely well made, looks like suede but is in fact a very comfortable micro-fiber. The chair is well padded and comfortable in all positions. I'm a big guy, weighing 305 and was hesitant about getting a power chair and must say I was very surprised. The chair operates silently and with very smooth operation, not jerky or hesitant. The side pocket is not very big and is almost full when you put the wired remote control in there for storage. (it's wired through the frame of the chair into the pocket)
I sleep in my recliner because of breathing problems and found this chair to be very comfortable for sleeping or sitting for long periods of time. The only reason I give this a 4 star rating instead of 5 is I feel the arms are low, they are just barely above lap level, which I found a bit uncomfortable and the foot rest needs about 2" more cushion as there's a bit of a drop off from where the chair hits behind the knees and your legs rest on the foot portion of the chair.
Also bare in mind that this is an electric power chair and without power, you have a fixed position chair. I would recommend this for anyone who experiences difficulty getting up or just wanting a very cozy chair to relax in. I have no regrets about my purchase.
I put off buying a lift chair for 9 months because of mixed reviews. I liked the look of this chair and it was everything I expected from the photos.
Pros - It was shipped in 3 days, and comes in just one big box with two parts. The bottom cushion and motor assembly are attached, so the only two things for assembly is to slide the back on until it clicks in place.
The second thing do is to plug in the transformer to your chair mechanism and make sure no wires will be pinched. I used cable ties to secure floppy wires.
For me it is very comfortable and fits my big frame. The remote is simple: Just two buttons - one is up to lift, and the other button is down to recline.
The motor is smooth and does not strain to lift me.
CONS- It is a big chair and took up most of my space for company and to recline you need a clear path behind the chair for it to extend.
I like the color, the comfort, the smoothness of the motor and the price. It does not have heat or massage but you can buy shiatsu chair cushions. I added a chair protector for $25 that fits it perfectly. To me it seems well made and is stable in all positions. Because I kept dropping the remote I added Velcro to it. TG
a really great feature is you can raise legs to flat out before back reclines too much and the material is a soft micro-suede and is between a light brown and tan and coordinates with my dark brown leather sofa.
I highly reccomend this chair and price sooo affordable, and better than a $1000 or more through a medical supply store.
I have had 3 falls in a 6 week period and the last involved my shoulder so i needed it as soon as possible.
Amazon came through again!