Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CANON Lens RF24-240mm F4-6.3 is USM (Renewed)
|You Save:||$205.00 (22%)|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Lens Type||Mirror Lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||240 Millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact, Lightweight 10x Zoom RF Lens
- High Image Quality and Bright f/4-6. 3 Lens Aperture
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Nano USM
- First Canon Lens with Dynamic IS for Full-frame Cameras**
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Canon RF 24–240mm F4-6.3 is USM Lens, Black
Canon RF24-105mm F4-7.1 is STM (4111C002)
Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6](4514C002)
Canon RF24-105mm F4-7.1 is STM (4111C002) (Renewed)
|Sold By||Global Camera USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Focus Camera LLC||Global Camera USA|
|Item Dimensions||3.2 x 4.8 x 3.2 inches||3.2 x 3.2 x 4.8 inches||3.02 x 3.02 x 3.5 inches||4.3 x 5.2 x 4.35 inches||3.02 x 3.02 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.15 lbs||2.10 lbs||0.87 lbs||5.60 ounces||2.00 lbs|
|Lens Type||Mirror Lens||Mirror Lens||Telephoto||Macro||Telephoto|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.0||6.3 millimeters||105 millimeters||50 millimeters||—|
|Maximum Focal Length||240 millimeters||240 millimeters||24 millimeters||50 millimeters||24 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||105 millimeters||50 millimeters||105 millimeters|
The RF 24-240mm F4-6. 3 IS USM lens is the perfect walk-around lens for EOS R series camera owners. This compact and lightweight 10x zoom lens is Ideal for travel, and everyday photography. With a 24-240mm range, the RF 24-240mm F4-6. 3 IS USM can cover a variety of subjects at impressive ranges from 1. 64 ft. wide-angle to 2. 56 ft. telephoto. Canon?s Nano USM provides accurate and fast AF for still images and is noticeably silent during movie shooting as it smoothly tracks a moving subject. With these features and more, including a control that lets you easily change settings, the RF 24-240mm F4-6. 3 IS USM lens gives you the extensive range you need so you can spend less time changing lenses and more time capturing amazing photos and videos ? even on your travels.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Plan on shooting in RAW and editing your images. I suggest this for two reasons:
a) With my camera, EOS RP, the White Balance is off on some images. Photoshop corrects this easily.
b) There is serious vignetting at 24 mm. Photoshop will correct this - mostly by slight cropping of the image.
c) I assume Canon's photo editing software will do this as easily as Photoshop.
2) This appears to be a good "outdoor" lens with clear images from wide-angle to telephoto. This will be the lens I use for day hikes, etc. so I don't need to pack two different lenses. I don't recommend it for indoor use, but most won't use it for that purpose anyway.
3) If you own a Canon EOS RP, you may need to update you firmware to make this lens fully functional with your camera. Don't use the EOS Utility, it locked up for me. Use the "manual" update method by copying the firmware to the SD card. Instructions are included with the firmware download. It was quite easy.